Shools Back and Worse Than Ever

"Brookie wake up" some random person yelled

"Shut up before I go all kung fu ninja on ya ass"

"OK I'm giving you five minutes"

*5 minutes later*

"Madison Brooklyn McLansey your brother came in here 5 minutes ago. Now I'm in here so get your mother fuckin ass up!" my best friend yelled

"I'm up! I'm up!" I screamed because I know that she will follow through on her threats and I didn't want to see what they were. I hopped out of bed and went to my closet to get some clothes for school. I chose white shorts with a peach tank top with a silver sparkled bow on it. And I paired it with some silver sandals.

"Great because I'm getting ready because your ANNOYING AS HELL BROTHER CALLED ME TO GET YOU UP. So I need to take a shower and borrow your clothes.?

"Sure you can use my bathroom but be sure to lock the door because Corbin and me have to share a bathroom." I said at the same time my brother yelled "I head that!"

"Thanks Brooklyn"

I walked out and went to my brothers bathroom. His room was actually quite clean. It wasn't like a slob lived there like I though it would. I took a shower and grabbed a towel and rqg from his cabinet that held the towels. I grabbed my clothes and walked out on my brother about to put on jeans.

"B what the hell are you doing in my room?"

"Well you see um my friend had to take a shower in my bathroom and I wasn't going to let her shower in here."

"Oh ok then carry on."

I walked into my room and she had worn something similar to me. A Orange and blue tanktop with a lace stripe down the back with blue jean shorts. She paired it with MY white converse. We both added minimum make up and put our hair up in a messy bun. Then we walked out to my Altima and drove to school.

When I got out of my car everybodies head snapped towards my direction. Some dog my friends from before I left came up to me.

"Hey Brook. We need to catch up." the other part of our circle Amanda said.

"Hey Amanda we really do." and that was the only time I actually meant it.

All through out the day I kept telling people we would hang out. I finally told Amanda and Rebecca that I need a headache killer pill. Rebecca gave me one and we headed to lunch. Me and the girls aren't super popular but we could be if we wanted to. We went and sat down with my brother and Corbin, but unfortunately Blakelyn sits at the table to.

"Its so good to see you again Brooklyn." said the queen bee herself. You see I never liked her. Her side kicks BreAnn and Ashley.

"Yeah we missed you." they said in unison. Yeah like I believed that.

"B just play nice and show them your other ugly side tomorrow." my brother whispered in my ear.

I smacked him upside the head and while he rubbed his head I whispered back to him and said both my sides are pretty just one can be badass and look good while doing it and the other one is a good girl and looks good while doing that.

"I missed y'all to. We need to catch up." I said to the girls and plastered a really big fake smile on my face. A plan came to mind that way I could be nice and still get to the bottom of the problem between Corbin and Blakelyn.

(C-carter & B-brookyn text messages)

B-can I ask Corbin about the Blakelyn incident now?
C-how did you know and I don't care but if he comes after you I will casatrate him
B-ok thanks and don't worry I will get him first.
C-k and don't scare them all off
B-*flips middle finger*

With that I pit my phone back in my pocket and smirked.

"Hey Corbin whats this I hear about a pregnancy?"

"Um.......well Blakelyn here claims that I got her pregnant when I wrapped up my banana!"

"OK let me ask this Blakelyn. I know he fucked you on a dare and I know that you don't want to mess with me. So go ahead and tell me why you don't want to see the video because once again I know that the dares have to be recorded.?" I said with a challenging smirk.

"Oh just shut up I wanted him to be my baby's daddy. So when somebody got me pregnant I said it was his when I know he wore a condom! I want him to be the daddy and he will be because I always get what I want." She screamed.

"Well thank you very much for that confession. What does the whole school think of that?" I yelled the last sentence. I heard laughter after that and Blakelyn and her cronies walked out of the cafeteria.

"Corbin you can thank me later." with that I finished my food and went ahead and left school. Since it was my first day I got to leave early. And it just do happens that Rebecca skipped her afternoon classes.

Me and rebecca went to the mall and bought only a few clothes. But nothing to big and them we went to eat ice cream. When we got home and walked in the apartment I saw something that I wasn't expecting.

My mom.

---------------------------------------------------------_______________________________________
Please tell me what you think. Comment Vote Share! I loves y'all!

Teaser: the parentals cone home with bad news for Madison Brooklyn.