Confusion and conclusion (Chapter-43)

Boboiboy gasped as his eyes widen," Me !!"

" Exactly"- Miina nods, agreeing. "you're the only reason why Sanaya has to do all these things."

" Wait...How Exactly?"- Gopal asks, confused.

" I am not sure but...."- Miina slightly glanced at kaizo and Ramenman then continues," I do know that Lisa wanted Boboiboy for some reasons. she was actually after you since the beginning. First, I thought she is just toying with you guys for fun because it's her habit then it turned out she actually wants something for you, Boboiboy."

" From Boboiboy?!"- Gopal and Ramenman exclaimed in unison.

" Lisa wants something from me?"- Boboiboy signed shocked.

" Yeah, that's what I think. However, Sanaya refused to even let you get closer to Lisa so she kinda gotten into some agreement with her while you all were unconscious during that night of the moon destruction and-by -"- Miina was about to say more but got interrupted by Captain kaizo.

" You're lying."- Kaizo crossed his arms." Lisa is in solitary confinement, completely under control and guarded, here in IPSSS. I don't see any reason or threat for Sanaya to not be able to come back and agreeing to anything Lisa might have said to her before."

" Hmmm....So you think that way, huh?"- Miina says while considering for bit." Well, let me tell you one thing which is that none of you arrested Lisa. she planned to get arrested that's why she chosen a spot where you could find her however, she didn't mean to make it look so easy that's why she played and make you wonder around the central planet for a while. Those explosions on central Planet were also a part of her play to make it look more realistic."

"And yeah, one more thing, since you all were aware of the fact that Lisa does not have her Omnikinetic ring right now, so she might want you all to think she is powerless at this very moment yet which she is not. Everything is on motion, with or without her. I completely understand the reason why authorities wanted to capture Lisa alive."- Miina says lazily as she went back and sat on the nearby couch.

" Why would Lisa allow herself to get captured? It doesn't make any sense."- Ramenman asks confusingly.

" I don't know that either. Nothing Sanaya or Lisa does makes sense."-Miina replied, signing tired.

"Miina, what do you mean by, 'Everything is on motion, with or without Lisa'?"- Boboiboy questioned quickly.

"Lisa is a bounty hunter. It was so obvious that she didn't destroy your moon for her own satisfaction. someone out there, must have hired her to do all these dirty jobs while keeping their hands clean."

"So...so you mean there's still someone out there who wants to destroy the earth?"- Boboiboy and Gopal said surprisingly.

Miina quietly nodded.

"Even if someone is out there, trying to cause harm to their planet then we'll figure it sooner or later as Lisa is being strictly interrogated."-Kaizo said while considering about everything Miina just said now.

"Quite assertive of you, Captain kaizo, to assume that Lisa is gonna answer any of the questions and even if she does what's the guarantee the information you get from her is true. "- Miina let out a breath," You can't torture and interrogate the person who used to skinned herself for fun."

"WHAT??"- Boboiboy, Gopal and Ramenman signed shocked.

"Lisa's a psycho. I still remember when we were in military school, Lisa had a very less control on her anger and she got into many fights and caused serious injuries to others like cutting off their tongue, gouged out someone's eye with a pen, and the list goes on. After getting some serious warning from General and Admiral, Lisa was transferred with Sanaya. After a few months, they thought Lisa has learn self-control however, her anger didn't. She started bruising, cutting, injuring her own skin while laughing. That time, Sanaya was the only girl who reached to her, others just used to either hate her or scared of her. Either she'll harm you or herself, it does not make any difference to her."