Chapter 5

NOVEMBER 6th 1962
After we ate, Bri had her father-daughter dance with her father. She then danced with her mother. She also danced with Yeah-Yeah. The dances were so cute. We then changed for the surprise dance! The whole court had to change to jerseys with our last names and number. We did a surprise dance for the guests. Everyone loved it!

After the party was over, everyone went to their houses. Except Benny, Yeah-Yeah, Emilie, and Me. Before i went home, Benny came running to me and kissed me a kiss good night and said " Good Night princess i love you today, tomorrow, forever." i blushed and said " Good night my love i love you forever". Yeah-Yeah and Bri had their kiss good night too. I then started texting Denisse and Emilie in our group chat.

                           My best friends
Bri:
Yeah-Yeah is so cute
                                                                                    Me:
                               You guys are so cute together
Emilie:
You guys are so cute!
Bri:
Isa, i saw benny kissing you good night hehe
Emilie:
OMG TELL US EVERYTHING
                                                                                    Me:
He came up running to me and said " Good night princess i love you today, tomorrow, forever."
Bri :
OMG?!? PRINCESS?!?! FOREVER!?
Emilie:
OMG!?! He is definitely the right one for you Isa
Bri: definitely
                                                                                    Me:
                                 IKK, Anyways got to go to sleep
Bri:
Aw okay! Good night guys!! I love you both!
Emile:
Okayyy!! Good night!! I love y'all too
                                                                                    Me:
                      Good night guys! I love you guys too!!

NEXT MORNING AT 8:30 AM
I hear a knock at my door. I didn't who it was because I was asleep but not fully. I then hear someone lay down next to me. They say " Good Morning mi amor" by the voice and what they said I knew it was Benny. I said " Good Morning Bebe" he kissed me and i kissed back. I started to get up and realized what time it was. I told benny " OMG BENNY ITS 8:30 WE WERE SUPPOSE TO BE AT THE SANDLOT AT 8!" Benny replied " Oh sh!t" I got up and got some clothes and changed in my bathroom, I got a ponytail from the bathroom and put my hair in a loose ponytail. I put on and white tank top with my jersey from Denisse's quince and put on some jeans on and got my cap and put my black Converses on and I told my mom " Ma, I'm leaving with Benny I will be back around dinner time!" she replied " Okay hija be careful and have fun!" i said " alright Ma"
For now it was just me and my mom because my sister Angela has been at my father's house. Axel has been spending time with his girlfriend Alexa, which is Benny's sister.

We both started running to the sandlot. Once we arrived there was no one. We were very concerned the only people there was Bri, Emilie, and Yeah-Yeah. We asked " Where are the rest?" Yeah-Yeah replied " Yeah yeah where are they?" i said " Knowing on this hot day and Squints loves going somewhere when it's hot and another reason why" We all said " Wendy Peffercorn". We all went home to quickly get our swimsuits. I got my bikini and put some shorts above it with a shirt. After, we all went to the pool. When we saw, the boys in the pool splashing each other. Until Smalls said " You guys came!"
i replied " Yeah we did why didn't you guys say anything!" Smalls reply" Oh we thought you guys weren't going to come since y'all have your own little couple thingy." I replied " Just because we are in relationships  doesn't mean we won't hang out anymore okay?" Smalls said " Okay!" Emilie said " Excuse me but i'm not in a relationship"
i said " Oh i'm sorry Emilie" Emilie said " Oh no no it's okay i was just saying" I said " Okay!!" We spent time at the pool for awhile.

                             ~ Benny's POV~
I still can't believe that Isa is now mine. I love her so much that I would do anything for her and I would never hurt her. When I saw her taking off her shorts and shirt with her bikini. I never had admired  her like this. She looked at me and said "Love are you okay?" i replied " Yes i am in just admiring you and saying to myself, how did i earn myself a girl this gorgeous" i say while starting to grab her waist. She said " Oh aw okay thank you my love" she kissed me and i kissed her back. Until Wendy came up and said " Benny is this your little backup until you get over me?" i say quietly " Oh shit" Isa looks at me and says " Benny what is she talking about?" and i say " Nothing she is just is too obsessed with me and think i like her with i fucking don't, Wendy why can't you can't get this in your fucking little ass brain." I never acted like this in front is Isa i felt a bit embarrassed. Wendy say " Excuse me?!" Isa then said " You fucking heard him now leave bitch". Wendy then walked away. Damn, I never seen Isa like that either.

                               ~Isa's POV~
I never seen Benny like that, it didn't scare me it just shocked me, seeing him talking like that. I said to Wendy  " You fucking heard him now leave bitch" Wendy then walked away. I did that for Wendy to stop bothering Benny. I guess i really do love Benny.

__________________________________
Thanks for reading!
This was one pretty long too
But i appreciate you reading this
Love Vanessa 🩷