Chapters 51-60

Chapter 51: Not This Miss Manoban

Yoongi quickly realized that if he ignored them then he wouldn't be annoyed by them. "You guys chat. I'm going back to my room to rest."

He then turned around and opened a food ordering app on his phone.

...

As soon as Lisa returned to her room, the first thing she did was have a hot shower. When she came out of the bathroom, she turned on her computer and sat down at her desk.

The lights caged her in, causing her to appear petite.

Just as she picked up her cake, her Penguin Chat vibrated.

She bit her lip and puffed up her cheeks as she looked at her screen.

Tzuyu: Babe! The quality of the photos last time was great! I was live on the scene this time and captured a decent amount. Do you have time? Can you help me retouch some?

Lisa narrowed her eyes and typed three words.

It's Lisa: Send them over.

Tzuyu: Okay!

Lisa downloaded the file, opened it up, and had a quick look like last time.

It's Lisa: 200/photo, minimum 10. Send me half the amount as a deposit first.

Tzuyu: [Roll eyes] Babe, am I the type to run off without paying? Besides, when did you become a miser?

Tzuyu was famous for being rich in their fan club. Back when Cha Eunwoo first debuted, she invested several hundreds of thousands on a billboard in Times Square and got them to play his dance video throughout the day.

It's Lisa: I'm making money to support my lover. [serious.jpg]

Tzuyu: Wow! Understood!

After saying this, she quickly transferred half her payment.

Thus, Lisa began to retouch photos as she ate her cake.

She was very quick and particularly experienced at retouching photos as her fingers flew across the keyboard. Only every now and then, did she use the mouse to carefully draw a few strands of hair and eyebrows.

Meanwhile, downstairs...

It was cold at night so Zhou Manli had a shawl on her shoulders as she sat on the sofa and watched television.

At this time every night, Eunha would accompany her mother without fail, even though she was not interested.

Ding dong—

The doorbell rang. Auntie Liu wiped her hands and poked her head out to have a look.

Zhou Manli was surprised. "It's so late. Auntie Liu, see who's outside."

"Okay!" Auntie Liu replied before she stepped outside.

Eunha's eyes glowed and she felt a bit unsettled.

When Auntie Liu entered with the familiar face, her discomfort immediately increased.

She stood up with a swish, looked at Jaehyun in front of her, and her throat dried up.

At first, even though Lisa was close to Mr. Jeon, Eunha did not have high hopes for her. Their statuses were miles apart. In Eunha's mind, Mr. Jeon would have to have really bad taste for him to be interested in Lisa.

But she was dumbfounded now.

"Hello, you are?"

Jaehyun smiled slightly. From the moment he stepped in, he had already analyzed the situation in the living room.