'cause when you're 15

Every thing starts on my 15th birthday (thabk you for wishing me happy birthday). It was mornin' and I was so happy about birthday thing... I went out of my room to check abou presents or. morning birthday party. Long story short it was nothing! My mom was sleeping, and dad was at work. I wasn't that suprised about it. I was like: Timothy, deal with it... On your birthday isn't all about you! You should know that! I want to mom's room and wake her up.
She was like: oh Sweety, you're alrady up?
And I was like: yes mom, its my birthday, I won't miss anything today! So wake up and give me presents!
(I know this was kind of mean (and all I am is mean and mean and mean))
I went to living room and play some music on Spotify... mom was smiling on my dance muves on song 15!
And I was like: 'cause when you're 15...
Mom started cooking my fav breakfast. (This is so nice of her, but what its funny its funny that she forgot to wish me happy birthday)
I was kind of mad on her, but when you're 15... you know what!
After breakfast we went to park, where I met my friend Austin... he whished me happy birthday and rememberwd my mom that she forgot that... weired!
You know what is weirder? I didn't get any presents yet! OMG!

When my trip with my mom was at the end, we went home. Dad was home alrady! Yay!
And he was like: Hey, my little boy! Happy birthday, I wish you'll have the best year of your life this year!
And I was like: thanks dad! 'Cause when you're 15... (Am I funny?)
It was time for presents! Omg, I can't belive and you won't too! I got only 1 present this year from parents! And it was great! You know who is 2023 person of the year? Yeah its Taylor! And I get 1 ticket to Eras Tour! This was crazy! This was the best thing everybody gave it to me, like ever!
'Cause when you're 15! I am so happy that I am 15 now. I am going to really good school ('cause I am smart). Its freshman's year I think... this was in Taylor's song 15 and I guess it is! Yay! Hope I find friend like Taylor found at 15... yeah, I need new friend now. My "old" friend Austin is going to different school... I am kind of sad but I guess, this is the best...

The rest of the day, I was on phone texting my friends, that I didn't know in personal life.
And one of them was like: happy birthday, friend. I am so happy for u, that you can't belive!
And I was like: thanks! Its nice to have a friend!
Then I was listening to Taylor Swift, until I fell asleep! (I heard just the bwst songs ever! Like: 22, 15, We are never ever getting back together, Fearless, You belong with me, Love story, Mr. Prfectly fine, Timeless, Speak now, Enchanted, Mine, Mean, Back to December, The lucky one, Girl at home, All to well, Red, Blank space, Welcome to New York, Out of the woods, Wonderland, Say don't go, Getaway car, Endgame, Delicate, Lover, The man, Cruel summer, paper rings, London boy, my tears ricochet, betty, exile, cardigan, the one, invisble string, 7, evermore, willow, right where you left me, ivy, gold rush, midnight rain, lavander haze, Question...?, and orthers...)
This was fun day! Thanks to be with me! (Oh, my birthday is on 7. 6. 2008! (Remember this) cause I ask you a questions!)