Prologue

WHEN YOU LOVE SOMEBODY, GOT TO (LET SOMEBODY GO)

For a better experience, read with a white background!

LSG Trigger Warning: Mention of misogyny, toxic parenting, malignant disease, suicidal thoughts, low self-esteem, religious disbelief.

Prologue Notes: I swear some involved are merely illustrative and have nothing to do with my inclination towards them in real life (i'm lying - except Jenlisa's moms, I love them).

Jennie's room, once her favorite intimate sanctuary where no one set foot without her permission and negative energy from those around her was kept at bay, became the stage for her internal storm. 

Anger burned in her eyes as she, consumed by frustration, forcefully shattered the framed pictures hanging on the wall. Expensive vases, turned into useless debris, much like the feelings she swore not to have for that scoundrel but still caused her pain.

The sound of shattering glass echoed through the walls, reflecting the disintegration of her newly constructed world, built with great effort and obedience on her part. 

For what? 

Why did she have to project the image of the perfect daughter, fiancée, and then wife when that one she had the displeasure of calling 'husband' for about a month, had no shame in betraying her with that darling actress adored by everyone? Misogynistic society was crap, and they could all go to hell along with that wretched Kim Taehyung! 

The once-contained anger erupted into acts of violence as porcelain shards scattered across the floor, echoing alongside her grunts of fury and pain as they cut into the soles of her bare feet.

What was wrong with her? It had always been this way. Both of her relationships—the only two she had—ended with her being betrayed, and they didn't even bother to tell her. She always found out through others.