Essence Darkness arc 1

Something I had to write down because I think it's funny and you might too-
So the first time Sabre is infected with darkness/ with Rainbow Void, Soul, and Corrupt, he's just feral.

So here's something-
--------------------------------

It was night within the fortress, darkness roamed and patrolled. But Sabre could not sleep, the darkness within his mind felt horrid, and his shadow was trying to figure everything out due to being quite new to everything.

So he lays in his assigned room as his mind blanks out, he sits up. Standing up and ignoring the confused noise his shadow makes, he leaves the room.

He listens to everything, he can hear darkness patrolling closer. He knows it won't do anything to him but the animalistic side of him snaps at the scent of the darkness.

He spaces out before stalking towards the darkness. He knows it's not one of the three, but a normal formless being. He needs to watch, he needs to see it.

He appears behind it and watches as it turns and looks at him, both staring at one another.

Neither making a move, not even a twitch of their fingers. They both just stared.

Before Sabre turns and walks back to his room.

--------------------------------

Sabre perches on top of a empty throne, Rainbow Voids throne. He watches darkness come and go. A purr rumbles in his throat.

"Sabre?"

His eyes land down on Soul, and he just doesn't answer.

"What you doing up there?" Soul questions.

Yet Sabre still doesn't answer.

"Okay then... I'll just go?" Soul walks out of the room, throwing Sabre one last glance.

--------------------------------

"Lord Void." Corrupt walks over to Rainbow Void.

"What is it?" Void growls, rubbing his temple, "And what did Sabre do now?"

"That's the thing, we can't find him." Corrupt answers immediately.

Void sighs.

--------------------------------
This is Shabre this time, when he's in control-
--------------------------------

"Why are you staring at me?" Soul glares setting his half filled glass down.

"I poisoned your drink." The shadow answers with smirk.

Soul opens his mouth and closes it before gazing down at his drink in slight horror, "What."

Corrupt snorts in amusement, "What about mine?" They hold up their glass.

"Yes." Shabre nods with a wild grin.

Corrupt chugs the glass down immediately after the confirmation.

Soul watches before shrugging, as he too chugs the rest.

--------------------------------
Still Shabre-
--------------------------------

The shadow still being in control of the non Steve's body was starting to get some very, very strange urges.

'I'm hungry...'

He makes a confused noise making the three other beings in the room to look at him.

But he doesn't notice that, he turns his gaze onto a being of Darkness. He hears voices but he can't understand them.

"Hey!?"

"Wh-s- go-"

He launches at the piece of darkness burying his teeth into the beings throat and tears into it. Black liquid drips down his chin, the creature doesn't have the chance to struggle.

As the shadow chews on the now limp being, the three other people look on.

"Eh, it's not like we don't have an army of those things." Corrupt shrugs.

"Yeah, but were either of you expecting him to eat it?" Soul asks, looking disgusted.

Void ignores both of them as they begin to bicker, and he narrows his eyes at the figure chomping down on one of his creations.

"How strange... How very, very strange." Void says.

"What do you mean Lord Void?" Corrupt asks, curious.

"Darkness doesn't eat, which means the Shadow has no need either." Void hints.

"Which means Sabre is the one who wanted to do that?" Soul questions, "but before, I mean nothing against you Lord Void, but when I watched Sabre beforehand, he always eats cooked things as well as fruits. Never-"

Void raises his hand in warning, making Soul silence himself.

"No, I've seen Sabre eat raw food, I've felt him eat darkness once before." Void glares at the once Blue Steve who flinches, "Perhaps you weren't watching correctly?"

Soul flinches as Corrupt grins at the other.

"Oh?"

Their gaze is brought onto the shadow, who snapped out of whatever he was in, staring down at what was left of the darkness.

"It tastes odd, 6/10, a zombie's flesh tastes better." Shadow grumbles licking his lips trying to get rid of the taste, "Don't know why Sabre likes it..."

"what?" Void turns to slowly look at Shadow.

--------------------------------

Anyways that's all for now-