2 - Taekwondo lessons.

Y/N arrives home dropping all the grocery bags by the door and runs inside desperately

They noticed that their brother's shoes were by the door, obviously he must have already been home after his first day in the new school.

Y/N opens the door to his room without knocking.

“Leon, I need your help with…” the phrase gets cut short after they notice the boy trying to hide his face.

“Leo.” They say softly, getting close to him. Already having in mind what he is hiding.

“Leave me alone.” He says jumping in bed and covering his head with a pillow.

“I can't escape the bullies even here.” He says with a crying voice.

Y/N doesn't say anything for a couple moments. Just letting their hand on his arm to give him a reassuring touch.

Rage and sadness are the only things flowing in Y/N's mind at the moment.

Is hard to see their little brother like this.

After some minutes of silence they finally speak.

“I needed your help with something…” Y/N says taking the paper flier from a pocket.

“But I think that this can be of help to you as well.”

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆ 

The next day both of them were in front of the dojo listed on the flier.

“How exactly did you find this place?” The brother asked, still with some light bruises on his face.

“My platonic future husband gave me a flier.” Y/N says regretting right after.

Leon gives them a teasing smile prepared to say something but it's interrupted by the door of the dojo opening suddenly.

A young guy, probably around the same age as Y/N, stands there with his arms crossed over his chest. He is very tall.

No one says anything, the three just keep looking at each other uncomfortably.

“We are here for the Taekwondo lessons.” Leon says side eyeing Y/N.

The guy grunts walking to the side for them to enter the dojo, when he first appeared he looked annoyed but now he had a small smile that he quickly hid.

He says that he will call his father and goes to another room.

When he disappears, Leon turns to Y/N wiggling his eyebrows in a teasing manner.

“What?” Y/N asks him confused.

“You said that you wanted my help?” He says giggling. “I will help you. Alright.”

“What?” Y/N says again, now even more confused.

They hear footsteps and the guy comes back with his father.

“You two are interested in the lessons?” The man asks with happiness in his voice to have new students in this hard times.

“No, sorry. Only my brother.” Y/N says smiling back to the man.

“He can go with Taehoon then.” The man points to the brown haired guy. “He can do some warm ups while you sign the papers with me.” He continues.

Y/N watches as Leon gives a wink to them before going with Taehoon. He tells the younger boy that there are some spare clothing that he can wear and with that Leon walks to the back room to change, but not before giving another wink to Y/N. This boy is weird, they think.

After talking for a bit and signing some papers, Hansu Seong, who finally introduced his name, assured Y/N that there is no rush to pay yet.

He said that it is better to wait for a week to see if the brother would actually enjoy the lessons and want to be here for more times.

Hansu is a very gentle man. Y/N thought.

He excuses himself and goes inside to another room leaving Y/N there watching their brother do some awkward stretching.

The boy never did any kind of exercise before. Maybe this can actually be good for him.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆ 

It 's night. Y/N was sitting on the floor of Leon's room. He was happily showing some cool kicks that Taehoon taught him today. Y/N smiles at their brother.

“Just don't start thinking that you can go kicking your bullies now, okay?”

“I know.” Leon says trying to do some of the kicks he saw Taehoon do. “Master Seong said I still have a lot of lessons to learn before I can break other people's ribs with a kick.”

The boy was really excited about Taekwondo.

“Master Seong?” Y/N asks in disbelief. “He said what?”

 “He said what?”

Note:

Is bullies the right word to use? My phone keeps on saying that is wrong...

Also is flier the right word for the paper thing they hand out? Or is it flyer??  aaaaa English is confusing

♡♡♡