Prologue

2014

„And the World Champion is LANDO NORRIS!" the Man said. Damn he won by one point!

2015

and the Championship winner is... LANDO NORRIS!" a man cheered. You're kidding right? Again by one Point? Lando looked at me Smirking devilishly. Ugh i hate him! Why can't he just disappear and never come back? I want someone else to win!

2016

Another Year better luck this time. I promised myself not to look at the Statistics. Atleast i can Pronounce Statistics. This year is going to be Micks Year. „And the Formula 4 Championship winner is... Mick Schumacher!" the man cheered. Finally! This was his Win. THIS WAS HIS VICTORY!

2017

FORMULA 3 BABY AND NO SIGN OF LANDO! „Hey Callum where's Mick?" i asked my brothers teammate. He pointed to somewhere behind me. I turned around and saw Mick with someone beside him. I didn't recognise that guy so i just waved them over. „Well well who do we have here?" a familiar voice asked me. When i turned to him I couldn't believe it. „Lando..." i murmured mad. He just smirked victoriously. Ugh how can he always ruin my life. „Hey sorry guys i have to go our parents are here i gotta find them..." i excused myself. „The Constructeurs champion is Prema Powerracing!" a man cheered. YES STARTING OFF GOOD. „And the drivers champion is.... LANDO NORRIS!" the man cheered again. WAIT WHAT?! HOW?! Mick and Callum Literally won 60% of the races this year?

2018

„and the 2018 Formula 2 Champion is....Mick Schumacher!" the man Cheered. Finally. He smirked victoriously at Lando who just scoffed Mick ran up to the Podium and smiled Happily. Yeah he doesn't have a Formula one contract yet but mick won and Lando lost.

2019

„How did he get that Fucking seat?!" i screamed at Mick. „Y/N calm down!" he said with such calmness. I breathed in and out a few times and actually calmed down. „I don't get it Mick... why does he always get what he wants?" i sighed. I sat down on the pitlane next to his garage. The last race of the season was about to start and it was a Head-to-head with Nyck. „The 2019 Championship winner is NYCK DE VRIES!" the man cheered. FUCK I WAS 100% SURE THAT MICK WAS AHEAD OF HIM.

2020

and the drivers champion is MICK SCHUMACHER!" the man Cheered. I was so proud of Mick.

Privately Lando and i were Best friends but in 2015 everything changed... He changed. He turned cold towards me. In Private Friends but on track he was my enemy because he was Mick's enemy.

Remember this is a Fanfiction! Nothing of this is real! I had to change up the standings so it would fit with my storyline! Alonso is still in retirement so for this story Sebastian will still drive for Aston Martin!

All rights are reserved to me! This is a 2020-Lina original Book!

Chapter One coming out on Friday 15th of December!