˗ˏˋ 𝐨𝐧𝐞 'ˎ˗

࣪˖ ୨୧

࣪˖ ୨୧. ֺ

IN THE WOODS.

MELIS POV —

8:06 AM.

I woke up from the yell of my aunt Melissa from downstairs. It had been a month since my mom had passed and I stayed here with Melissa and her son Scott. It's not that bad here other than the few times I thought a burglar tried to break inside but it was just Scott's friend Stiles sneaking in.

I grabbed my flip-flops and headed downstairs "Hi Melissa" I said with a smile on my face. "Good morning Meli." She responded "Hey," I said to Scott who was sitting down at the dining table. "Hey," He said as he shot a small friendly smile at me. Melissa looked over at her phone as it beeped "That's my cue, sorry I gotta run to work, Scott call Stiles to drop you guys off! I'll be home late so leave leftovers!" She said as she rushed out of the door. Scott grabbed his phone and called Stiles.

It had been a few moments but Stiles finally arrived. I grabbed my backpack and headed outside to the car. I opened the backseat car door and moved the stuff in the way to the side. "When are you gonna clean this car man?" I asked him "This is as clean as it gets!" He said as he shrugged his shoulders. I rolled my eyes and scoffed. I put my headphones on and started listening to my playlist while we headed to school.

"Meli, Amelie!" A boy's voice said shaking me till I woke up. I fell asleep listening to my playlist. "I'm up, I'm up!" I said as I moved the boy's arm off of me. I looked up at the boy to see it was Stiles. "You know we are going to be late right?" Stiles said, "I really don't care." I said to him. "Well, I do." He said as he dragged me from the car. He had dragged me to class and we walked inside. "You're late." The teacher said, "Yeah I know." Stiles said before sitting us both down.

7:45PM.

It had been hours since school ended and I woke up to a car leaving or entering the driveway. I quickly rushed over to the window to see who it was. I chuckled in disbelief the car I was hearing was no other than the blue Jeep that Stiles Stilinski had owned. I quickly grabbed my shoes and a jacket and rushed outside. I grabbed Scott's bike and peddled after Stiles's car.

They had stopped to get out of the car and headed into the woods. I hesitated to follow them at first but I did anyway. I walked around for a while trying to find them but all I could hear were dogs barking and the sound of my feet crushing the leaves. I soon realized I was lost. "Why did I follow them!!" I said in frustration.  I continued to walk around and tried to find a road. I was probably looking for almost an hour until I heard someone scream in pain. I ran as fast as I could trying to find a way out hoping the cause of that scream doesn't find me. Still lost I hear the sound of a car rushing by. I stopped to catch my breath but as I did I heard a low growl and leaves crunching behind me. "shit." I thought to myself. I slowly turned my head around and saw a hairy figure with glowing red eyes staring right at me. I screamed out of fear and started running as fast as I could. I tripped running up a small hill and felt something bite into my shoulder. I let out a horrific scream and closed my eyes scared to death. I opened my eyes to see the thing that bit me gone. I quickly got up holding my shoulder with my free hand and ran until I found the road. I had found the road and ran the whole way still scared and I wasn't taking any chances of that thing following me home.

I later arrived at the house I headed inside and went over to the bathroom but before I could walk over I saw Scott leave the bathroom. He stopped for a second to look at me but left before I could say anything. I quickly walked over to the bathroom grabbed the alcohol and squeezed it onto my wound. I groaned in pain. I grabbed the gauze and wrapped it around my shoulder. I cleaned up my trash and headed to my room. I placed my phone on the charger and headed to bed.

7:30 AM.

It was already morning and my shoulder felt perfectly fine. I headed into the bathroom to check on my shoulder and when I took off the gauze I saw that there was nothing there. "How the..." I said in confusion. I took off to my room and started to change into some new clothes.

After I got changed I went downstairs and called my friend Cassie.

"Hey!" Cassie said from the other line

"Hey Cass, I need a ride," I told her.

"Sure, babe but Lu and the others are gonna be there if that's okay?" she asked.

"No problem!" I said.

"Cool, see you in thirty!" she replied.

I hung up the phone and grabbed some toast as I waited for Cassie to arrive. I went on my phone for a bit as I waited.

I soon heard a honk from outside. I quickly grabbed my bag and headed outside towards the car. I opened the car door to the front seat and sat in the car closing the door behind me. "Where's Ellie?" I asked, "She caught a ride with Scott and Stiles." Gigi replied, "Cool." I said a bit upset "Don't pout babes" Cassie said, "I am not!" I denied "Oh, pleaseeee we all know you like Stiles," Lucy said "I do not." I said as my face turned a bit red.

We soon arrived at school and I separated myself from the girls and headed to class. I sat behind Stiles. As class started I heard a phone ring and it looked like Scott heard it too. I looked over to him and he signaled over to the window "What the hell his happening" I mouthed to Scott he replied to me in a shrug. I covered my ears and put my head down. Soon after the principal walked inside the class with a new student "Sorry to interrupt but class this is Allison Argent your new classmate, I hope you make her feel welcome." He said.

The girl had walked over to the empty seat across from me on my right. She looked over at me with a friendly smile and I shared the smile back.

࣪˖ ୨୧. ֺ

AUTHORS NOTE —
1144 words! I hope you guys liked this
these arent proof read so if theres any spelling errors sorry☹️