Getting there

More art from me!! if you guy want to see more you can find me anywhere my user is the same as here:))!

Shadows pov

The feild trip was today and I was with sonic the teachers were deciding who to put in each cabin. I was hoping on bringing sonic there on my motorcycle instead of that disgusting bus. Me sonic, Amy and rouge were all put in a group rouge and Amy were going with knuckles to drive there. Everyone was getting styled and ready to go. "Are you sure you want me to ride with you shadow?" I heard sonic ask from behind while I prepared my motorcycle. Of course sonic it will be fun why are you scared I looked at him concerned. "Well kinda" I walked towards him I won't let anything happen sonic I'm a professional driver trust me, it will be fun I gave him a small soft smile. He nodded and we both got on I gave him my gun sweater to keep a bit warm from the wind. Then we started heading to our destination. See? Not so bad right? I asked sonic keeping my eyes on the road. "This is actually cool!" He smiled enjoying the moment. We were driving for 20 minutes sonic was just looking around smiling. We arrived and met with rouge and Amy in the parking lot. And waited till we got our assigned cabin the place was peaceful there were campfires with benches lakes, flowers, and trees I wish I lived here. We got our assigned cabin and walked in it was really neat and comfy looking.

Sonic's pov

This cabin looks amazing! There was a campfire lit on and so many other things I explored and even saw a nice jacuzzi outside definitely gonna try that out. We all heard someone knocking on the door Amy opened it to reveal a worker she was a purple rabbit "I'm sorry for the interruption but unfortunately your guys cabin only has 3 beds our last one broke down so one of you guys may have to share a bed" Amy smiled "that's ok! Thanks for letting us know" she closed the door "I think shadow and sonic should share" rouge smirked at us and I blushed "no me and sonic can share" Amy said clinging onto my arm. That's ok Amy I'll share with shadow if that's ok with him I looked at him which he was right next to me. "Sure I don't mind" shadow said looking at Amy seriously. Amy let go of me walking away "ok" she responded. We all got our things settled in the room me and shadow were staying looked so nice the bed was big enough to fit both of us. I'm so excited I jumped smiling shadow chuckled and grinned unpacking some of his things. Hey uhm does rouge know about us?? I asked shadow as I unpacked my things also "yea if it weren't for her I wouldn't have the guts to ask you out or even apologize" he replied. Oh ok does anyone else know? "Nope.. unless you told somebody" he looked at me. well i did tell tails since we're pretty close. He hummed in response continuing his packing  "hey do you like having that Amy girl around?" He asked looking down with a frown. I paused unpacking why? I looked at him. He looked back "I don't know just wondering cause I don't really liked her" oh well she's a bit touchy and clingy but she's sweet I finished packing at that point I'm gonna get something to eat do you want anything shadow? "No I'm fine thanks" you sure? "Yup" I left the room closing the door behind me I'm still gonna get him something I don't see him eat very often. I haven't ate anything and I'm starving! I went to the kitchen and saw rouge and Amy watching mean girls. "Hi sonic!"Amy waved and smiled I waved back hey Amy I went to the kitchen and found some snacks I grabbed some and headed my way before I left, rouge had asked about shadow I just told her he's unpacking. I went back downstairs and opened our room door to see shadow laying down reading a book. I closed the door behind me and threw a snack next to him he looked at it confused. it's food? I said sarcastically he rolled his eyes "I said I didn't want anything sonic" he pulled it away from him  cmon shadow I barely see you eat I'm worried i laid down next to him "I don't need it" please do it for me shadow. "Fine" he grabbed the snack and ate I began eating to. "What are rouge and Amy doing?" He asked putting the book down and looking at me. They're watching a movie. I replied the bed is so comfortable I was laying down with my hands behind my head. I was wondering if we could go outside to that nice jacuzzi! I sat up a bit smiling looking back at shadow. He chuckled and smirked of course we can.