Episode 25

Brown's POV,

I stood by the sidewalk on one of the streets of GM_City. Watching as one of our own wandered or in Dubstep's words. "Waddled" towards an incoming group of Skibidi Toilets who were lured by one of our own.

I turn to the cameraman nearby and gestured for him to put headphones on. As I crossed my arms.

The Speaker Strider suddenly let out a powerful and constant sonic blast of music to send both normal and large toilets flying into one another or up into the air. Before each one exploded into a fiery mess.

I look towards Dubstep who was sitting on the ground peacefully watching the carnage. I sighed before throwing my knife up into the sky. As something fell down. Which was revealed to be a flying Skibidi toilet.

I've been testing my abilities for quite awhile. And this is one of the abilities I've come up with. By sending hyper silent waves of sound. I'd be able to sense and feel disturbances by the way my sound is disturbed.

I haven't perfected it. But it's enough for me at the moment. I could sense danger from a 10 meter radius. Which allowed me to dodge a tackle from Dubstep.

And block a neck chomp from an incoming Skibidi toilet. I pull out my spiked metal bat and absolutely clobber the hell outta the toilet who tried biting me.

Dubstep stabbed another that came out of an alleyway. We both got back to back. As we ran around taking out many toilets in our way.

By the end of it. The area was mostly clean of Skibidi toilets. I use a loud sonic sound wave to blow the ear drums of the Hydra Skibidi Strider that tried coming towards me.

I feel Dubstep but me from behind. Her arms wrapped around my waist. I smile a little and turn around to hug her back.

After our little moment. We went back to see someone flying overhead. Blasting loud music as many of the Speakermen marched towards that direction.

Dubstep shook her head a little. "I'm still annoyed. I mean do you want people to know that you're arriving?" I spoke out next to her. "It's a morale boost Dubstep."

I started walking with her keeping up with the army of Speakermen marching.

Dubstep locked her arm around mine.

I keep walking. If I could show a smile I would.

_________________________

Author's Note,

I'm actually liking where this is going.