Red Rose(extended ver.)

Jake pushed the wheelchair towards the park. Everything in the park was covered in thick layer of snow. "You're okay walking in the snow. Right Jake?", Janet asked in her broken voice."Yeah,I'm good. Don't worry about me", Jake said in the softest voice."Thanks for bringing me here Jake. I never thought I'd be able to spend the winter holidays with you." "Hey, why are you crying "Jake asked frowning, "Don't cry, look I've got some presents for you and......some flowers",Jake said handing her the gift and blushed when he gave her the flowers. "Oh my god, Jake thank you!" Janet beemed at him as she grabbed the things with her shaky hands.She slowly started opening the wrapping even though her hands shook. She tried to ignore the shaking."Happy 18 my little furball! You made it to adulthood", Jake said smiling but then he frowned seeing her hands shake." Umm you know flowers have a language. Do you know the meaning of red roses?", Jake said blushing and gazed on the ground."Hmm I know", Janet said looking at the flowers in her hand and then said looking at him,"I love you too. Jake". Jake looked up at her and smiled which made Janet smile wider. She was sick and every part of her was broken. Yet he was by her side. And even though every inch of her body ached, Jake was there to make it less painful. He was there by her side, making her feel loved and making her forget her pain,as... it became the best winter for both of them.