INFORMATION/CHARACTERS

This story is taking place in a fictional world. A world where people have powers, abnormal creatures and beings live, heroes and villains conflicts. However, some are very different. These chapters will be delivered as episodes and seasons.

Mains character font: "Hi"
Extra characters font: "Hi"
Background character font: "Hi"
Scene change: <to the forest>
Actions: -BOOM-

Main Characters:

Samuel Withers - A man in his 30's. A father who would sacrifice anything for his son. Single, divorced and is having a difficult time determining his sexuality. A member of the Mafia and has a close relationship with his boss. (Power = cloaking, can only cloak himself if something travels over his body, almost like a changing curtain)

Willis Humbles - A man in his 30's. The Mafia Boss, has a close 'friendship' with Samuel and his son. Often babysits while Samuel is out on duties. (Power = Freezing time but only for a limited amount)

Wolfie Gem - A teenage girl, 16 years old. Is part wolf due to her mother's genetics. All she wants is to have fun On a day she thought she could get a break from her everyday life when her teachers announced a class camping trip. (Power - Demon, ???)

Alec Styles - Also a teenager, 16 years old. Always has a reason to be mad but tries to keep his cool for the day. Is a vampire from his father's genetics (has wings but they're his biggest insecurity). (Power = Fire, can form stronger blasts when feeling strong emotions and through that has learned to channel himself)

Millie Styles - Alec's twin sister. Speedy and reckless, in other words she's the life of the party. Isn't a vampire die to her mother's genetics. Loves the idea of a camping trip since she now has the world as her race track. (Power - super speed, loses more energy the faster she runs)

Rosie Rosette - Teenage girl, 16 years old. While she's had the life struggles of being poorer than most people, she makes up for it with her brain. She has great potential as a hero. (Power - animal transformation, she can't transform into anything extinct)

Paprika - While small in stature because of her cat genetics, she's a teenage cat-girl at the age of 16. 3,5 in height. She speaks just like everyone else and thrives as the metaphorical ball of energy she is. A little bit sneaky and loves mischief. (Power - telekinesis)

Pringle Ferdinand - An alien boy. 16 year old. While not the smartest he's a well trusted friend with a heart of gold. He's always been there for those around him and always will be.
(Power - mechanic, he can build anything within seconds as long as he knows how to do it)

Extra characters:

Destiny Harp - A woman, 45 years old. The princess of Charm City. Despite being royalty she became a hero at a young age, she retired at 33 and to fill her schedule, became the principal at HID (Hero In Development).
(Power - Sheild, said shields are coated in a acidic substance and burn anything that touches the outside of them)

Phoebe Styles - A woman, 46 years old. A teacher, single mother and retired hero. Best friend is Evie Moss. Hot headed woman known for being laid back. (Power - Explosion)

Evie Moss - A woman. 45 years old. A teacher and hero. Extremely kind and would radiate light if she could. Has an undeniable crush on Phoebe but would never admit that because of her career.
(Power - Wendigo, power is influenced by emotions. Before turning into a Wendigo, certain parts of her body become skeletal until her transformation on complete)

Craig Haveway - A man, 45 years old. He teaches science at HID. Mostly a nervous wreck that can barley handle his students behaviour sometimes. Most times, the class behaves for his sake.
(Power - Float, sometimes activates his power on accident and finds it hard to gain back control)

Background characters:

Any character that isn't main or extra, simple.