~chapter 7~

(A year later)

Takemichi was now 10 years old, meaning he would get out in 2 years. This year had been really boring, nothing was new to him since he lived through all those things. All he did was sleep,eat, go to the toilet, take a bath, read or draw, watch tv or just stare blankly at the wall.

Boring, that's what it was. Shinichiro hadn't visited him, even though Mansaku said that one year ago.

He really didn't care, cause Shinichiro was the reason he was like this. He needed to give him out of all people this power and he had to suffer with this time-leaping.

And in the meantime, Takemichi didn't even try to befriend anyone in juvie. What was the point in friends, if they were going to leave you in the end?

He would rather stay alone, so that way he wouldn't have someone dear to him leave him again, just because of him.

(2 years later)

Now he was 12, fresh out of juvie were he made himself a name... Well, what these people called him... They called him Blue-eyed Maniac... Seriously? Couldn't they come up with a better name than that shit?

Well, that wasn't his problem now. His parents weren't there to pick him up. But they did leave the keys to him, and also left a card so he could buy himself things... Atleast they had the decency to let him live in the house and give him money till he was 18.

He would find a job easily, since he had many jobs in his past lives... CD-worker, chirurg, docter, cashier, dentist, baker, cook and many more he couldn't remember.

He walked to his home himself and it looked exactly as he remembered, the same plain walls, the same furniture, the same decorations. Even his room was still the same messy room he always had. The living room was still the cold place where he would always be alone when his parents were never home.

And he would start school soon too... Mizo Middle school... He didn't like that place, never did. The only thing that made it bearable were his friends, but now, they weren't even there. Well, they were, but Takemichi thinks that they wouldn't like to be friends with a so called murderer.

''Well, guess I have to clean up... It's too dusty in here.'' Takemichi muttered to himself. This would be hard, but he would survive, just like he always did.