Shrek Trying To Take His Pookie Prey..😈

PLEASE NOTE: THIS IS FOR SHITS AND GIGGLES🙏‼️

Ian was walking through a dark alley, clutching his chest as an overwhelming feeling of doom lingered. He felt something was off, but didn't know what it was. His heart pounded, and his bald shiny head reflected the light of the moon gracefully.

Suddenly, a low growling voice tapped Ian on the shoulder, standing behind him as it whispered in his ear.. "Pookie. Your bald head is looking very sexy tonight.".

Ian, scared out of his mega-mind, jumped backwards and stumbled on the floor. The whispering figure stepped out of the darkness and grinned. It was daddy Shrek..

"W-what do you want with me..?" Ian whispered, his bald head glistening like his teary eyes. "I want.. you. In return, I'll have a generous reward." Shrek spoke, a smug grin on his face as he placed his hand under Ian's chin. "I promise I'll be gentle.." Green daddy quietly vowed, whilst Ian nodded his big bald head and bent over. "Y-yes daddy.." Ian squeaked.

Shrek started running his hands over Ian's beautiful bald head, caressing it gently as he slowly started biting Ian's neck, giving him deep hickeys. "G-go gentler..!" Ian whined, submissively shivering for his newfound alpha. Shrek payed it no mind, and started to unbuckle Ian's belt, until..

"Stop." A firm voice stated, causing the two to turn around. Ian's eyes widened, and a rose red blush spread across his face. He got a fat boner from this mystery man. "Who the fuck are you?" Daddy Shrek growled, stepping away from Ian and squaring up. The mystery man pulled out a whole fucking gun. "Heh.." He spoke, his voice lowering.

...

"Your worst nightmare, omega.."

Shrek's heart skipped a beat, fear pulsing through his blood. He trembled, stepping away. GraveRobber grabbed Ian roughly and started making out with him on the spot, whilst still pointing his gun. Whimpering, Ian started clutching, and Shrek tried to run away. GraveRobber shot him anyway just because he can and that's sexy as shit. "Princess." GraveRobber whispered whilst biting down on Ian's bottom lip harshly, bringing a small moan out of him. "You're mine now, my sexy bald bellend.."

Ian nodded as GraveRobber pinned him to a wall and pulled out a Zydrate gun, giving dose after dose to Ian, who was becoming his little Zydrate slut.

A smirk spread across GraveRobber's face, as Ian started to become delerious due to this highly addictive pain killer, spreading his legs all for his newfound daddy alpha. "I'm gonna make you all mine." GraveRobber laughed, before pounding Ian roughly. Ian groaned loudly, every second breath replaced with furious moans as he felt his tight ass being penetrated by this long haired sexy man.

"F-fuck me harder, daddy..~!" Ian whimpered, causing GraveRobber to go faster, his giga cock absolutely smashing the bald egg. GraveRobber could feel himself reaching his climax, and let out a low grunt as he splashed a sticky white substance inside of Ian's ass, bringing Ian to come aswell, his fluids going straight into GraveRobber's mouth as he started to give him head. Ian moaned as GraveRobber pulled out, leaving cum dripping out of his ass.

"You're so good for me, my bald princess.." GraveRobber whispered into Ian's ear, before slapping his ass harshly.

Two days later.. they discovered something. Ian ran to GraveRobber's crib as fast as his bald head could roll him..

"I-I'm pregnant!" Ian shouted, as he realised he was mpreg with GraveRobber's little swimmers.

"FUCK OFF" GraveRobber fucking screamed as he stabbed Ian and tossed his bald head into a bin to sell on the dark web.

"One night stand hoes.. I ain't having that little tadpole."