Elf on the Shelf

Thanks to @Zstuckey11 for the idea!

- At first when Sophie mentioned that humans, had a....... elf that sits on a shelf. You were very creeped out and confused about this certain part of the holiday humans celebrate called Christmas.

-And most certainly wondering why they use an ELF to sit on a SHELF.

- Even after an hour of explaining, the crew wasn't convinced that this was a 'good' idea from the humans, considering they were elves themselves. 

- However a few moments later, it proved that you weren't the only one. Tam's face had a slightly mortified look and Keefe looked like he was trying not to laugh, Biana and Dex were dumbfounded and Fitz just stared. Maruca just looked shocked that humans would do this and Marella looked like she was about to burst into a fit of giggles. Linh started laughing and Wylie looked like he was trying to figure out why he was here.

- Sophie looked awkwardly at the mixed reactions of her friends. After a while however, everything settled down and Sophie showed you what they looked like.

(Slight spoiler from Stellarlune if it even counts* 

- To you it looked exactly like the gift Keefe had given to Sophie.

-Surely even if it was slower, the others started to understand and like the little elf statue. Until Sophie mentioned some people have seen it move. Everyone froze. And started trying to attack it.

-Oh boy.

Who has a elf on the shelf, my family does not, but always sounds fun! And a little creepy but yeah! Also i will be off for the next 2 weeks, so i will repsond in between when I can!

Hope u all have a good day/night! - Moonstar