CH.7

Shawn decided it was time to see what made Manuel tick. And what better way to do that. Hunt his ass. You see Shawn knew in order to get the prize, he was going to have to get dirty. He had to abandon his moral compass for now. Manuel needed to be dealt with. You see the men in the past were weak. They truly didnt want Venus. Because if they did, Manuel couldn't ran them off so easy. But today he was prepared. He left his partner in control of his businesses for now temporarily. His focus was getting rid of Manuel once and for all. But he had to go about the right way. So he asked his future wifey for "HER MANNY'S" number. He told her he wanted to start hanging out with Manuel. Because he was a good dude. Shawn almost choked on that lie. Manny was such a FaceAss in his opinion. It was time he got POP POP on. So Shawn called him on a burner phone while he was following him from school in a rental car.

Phone conversation...
Buzz, buzz
Manny: Hello who is this?

Shawn: Hello snake ass bitch

Manny: Oh. Whats up Shawn. How are things. ( He said in a cheery voice.)

Shawn: Mother fucker

Manny : I take it you figured out I replied to your text and not my baby.

Shawn: She is not your baby.

Manny: Oh really. I beg to differ. My score card says Manuel 2. Shawn 0.

Shawn: What the fuck did you do?

Manny: Laughing. Oh nothing.

Shawn: I am going to enjoy this game. I play to win.

Manny: Well so far I enjoyed all of Venus pie. Has she let you taste it. Take my word for it. DELECIOUS. I couldn't stop licking and sucking my fingers.

Shawn: Fuck you. Then hung up.

Yep. What a sucker. Shawn thought as he followed Manny home. He was so busy trying to egg Shawn on. The dummy didnt pay attention that he was being followed. Such a sloppy move. Next he needed to get a copy of Mannys house key.

VENUS POV
Last night was strange. I had the weirdest dream about Manny. I dreamed he ate me out and made me cum multiple times. In the past I used to dream about him. But then I realized he doesn't see me like that. Wonder what made me have that dream. Because to be truthful I liked it. Shoot what if Manny did want me? If he expressed his feelings openly, I might. After all I've known him for years.

MANUEL POV
I know my angel gave that punk my number. Thats ok. But I have to admit. He has me wondering what he's planning. Hes a worthy opponent. Unlike those other chumps.