Chapter 20

The restaurant Lu Hao chose was not far from the venue for the evening celebration. It was a restaurant famous for cooking Zerg cuisine.

If he had told Ning Zhiyu to come to this restaurant for dinner before the actual combat exercise, he would have refused in his heart.

As a Greater China netizen, if you mention insect cuisine, the first thing that comes to his mind must be the "insect feast" unique to southern Greater China: pickled grasshoppers, fried locusts, salted dragon lice, crispy crickets, Sweet fried butterfly chrysalises, aphid rice loach...even termite egg rice.

Even if you know it will taste delicious, it is not something that ordinary foodies dare to try easily.

But that's different now.

Recalling the tender and delicious Anluo mud giant ant legs on the first day of the exercise, Ning Zhiyu's mouth secreted saliva involuntarily, and he was 200% looking forward to the next meal.

The facts did not disappoint Ning Zhiyu.

If he didn't say that the raw material was Zerg, Ning Zhiyu would never have guessed it.

The texture of this "boiled fish" is similar to the boiled fish he has eaten before. The "fish" is smooth and tender, and it is particularly appetizing when paired with the spicy soup; this "charcoal grilled lamb leg", The "mutton" is charred on the outside and tender on the inside. When you cut it with a knife, the fat is still sizzling inside. Sprinkled with special spices, the taste is not to mention fragrant: and the "spicy crayfish", although it is big The taste is comparable to "Au Dragon", but the taste is equally addictive.

Lu Hao ordered a total of six dishes, three meat, two vegetarian and one snack. Ning Zhiyu ate every dish with great enthusiasm.

And among the two materials, one of them is still the unknown leaf that Lu Hao roasted for Ning Zhiyu on the sixth day of the exercise. Although so many days have passed, Ning Zhiyu can still distinguish it with his sensitive taste. come out.

However, in Ning Zhiyu's view, even if the restaurant's handling methods were more professional and exquisite, it was still not as delicious as the time in the forest where Lu Hao roasted himself and ate it.

Lu Hao put the peeled "lobster meat" in Ning Zhiyu's bowl. Looking at the white "lobster meat" covered with sauce, Ning Zhiyu's hands were still holding it even though his brain had already reminded him not to eat it anymore. He picked up the meat and put it in his mouth without any instructions.

So it's no surprise that Ning Zhiyu was full again.

When leaving the restaurant, Ning Zhiyu lowered his head and glanced at his stomach, which looked flat for the time being. He couldn't help but start to worry that if he really "married" Lu Hao after graduation, he would soon become a fat man. Still the kind with short legs...

That's too scary!

Ning Zhiyu, who was frightened by his imagination, immediately glanced at the culprit secretly after getting on the hover car.

Lu Hao innocently received a white eye, but fortunately he didn't know it.

After setting the destination to the celebration site, Lu Hao turned to Ning Zhiyu and asked, "I have booked in-field tickets for the celebration later, but according to the latest news, there seem to be more people than expected this year. If you don't If you like, I'll reserve two guest seats."

Hearing the words "guest seats", Ning Zhiyu was excited and immediately shook his head, "No need, the infield is already very good."

joke! He has not forgotten the plot of the original work. This celebration was the first time that Mond brought Lancer to appear in front of his family, and the location happened to be the guest seat!