chapter 1, the meet up

TPL = Third Person Limited

————————————————————————

TPL (Shanna)
Shanna was on her way home for school. It was Friday, she was happy about that. She was also happy about something else too. Her and Nat have been planning to meet up again, and tonight was when it was gonna happen. It would be the 2nd time they sneak out to meet up. She was excited to see Nat, she always did enjoy her company. Shanna rode the bus home as always. Once she arrived home, she immediately went to her room. She started getting ready for the meet up. She put a few monsters, a weapon just in case something happens, and a few other things in a bag. When finished she decides to watch TikTok to pass the time.

A few hours pass and it was almost time. Shanna gets ready to sneak out. She grabs her phone and messages Nat, asking if she's ready. Nat replies after a few minutes saying she is ready. Shanna sneaks out successfully without making much noise. She starts walking to the skate park where they're meeting up at. She was nervous but mainly excited, she hasn't seen Nat in a while.

TPL (Nat)
Nat sneaks out quietly and successfully, and immediately starts walking to the skate park. She was excited. Seeing Shanna made her happy. Nat has always had a thing for Shanna. Shanna knew this, but never really acknowledged it. Tonight, Nat had made up a plan. A plan to make Shanna hers. She was gonna ask her out, or at least kiss her. They have kissed before. But there was a problem, Shanna was already with someone. Some mystery kid she never met that went by the name Trevor. She will admit, she is pretty jealous. She has liked Shanna for a while, but ever since she moved schools her chance with her went down a lot. She wonders if long distance could work between them. Nat arrives at the skate park not seeing Shanna anywhere, so she waits for her to arrive.

Third Person POV
Soon Shanna arrives. "Hey," Shanna greets "Heyy," Nat greets back "It's great to see you!" She adds, "Yeahh, I haven't seen you in a while," Shanna says. They give each other a hug. "Do you want a monster? I brought some for us." Shanna asks sitting next to Nat, "Oh, sure," she responds. Shanna gives Nat a monster and gets one for herself. "Thanks," Nat They started talking for a little while, drinking their monsters and just enjoying each other's company. They both ran out of things to talk about, or just couldn't think of anything to talk about. They sat in silence, not an awkward silence, a comforting silence kinda. Soon after they begin to wander around town, seeing Christmas decorations, and lights everywhere. It was pretty. They had fun. "So, Shanna..." Nat began, "Yeah?" Shanna questions. "Do you actually like Trevor? Or are you just with him just because?" Nat inquires. "Oh, uhm, I don't know." Shanna responds. "Oh, okay." Nat looks at the ground, wondering if she should make a move. After a minute of silence, Nat stops walking. Shanna turns around confused, "Something wrong?" Shanna asks. Nat was looking up at something. Confused, Shanna looks up. Above them hung a mistletoe. "Oh," Shanna notices, "Just ignore it, it's just a decoration," She shrugs. Nat looks at Shanna, "Yeah, just a decoration.." Disappointed, Nat pulls out her phone, checking the time, "I think I should get home, it's late." She says, "You should probably go home too." "Yeah," Shanna agrees. They walk back to the skate park. Once they get to the skate park they start saying their goodbyes. As they were about to go separate ways, Nat stops Shanna.

"Wait!" Nat yells, "Yeah?" Shanna asks, turning around to face Nat. Nat looks at Shanna in the eyes and gets a little closer to her.

"Um, can I kiss you?"

"Uhhh.." Shanna freezes, not knowing what to say. "That was a dumb question, sorry." Nat apologizes, looking away. "No, no, it's okay, I just wasn't expecting that." Shanna says. "I mean, I don't really care," she spoke. "You sure?" Nat asks. "Yeah," Shanna answers.

Nat gets closer to Shanna, looking up at her, and leans in to kiss her.

————————————————————————

lol cliffhanger. height difference is crazy!!