Yandere (HUGE EGO) capsaicn cookie x male reader

• Bro legit its full of himself.

• You guys met in school (after the battle of  the school thing, in this AU he won) he was arrogant and expected you to bow down like the other students. But when you didnt, I think that's when he started to fall for you.

• He. Will. Do. ANYTHING. To impress you, You would probably meet him when he scooped you up out of nowhere and carried you to your class.

• When you finally got to know him, he seemed nice. However when you asked for the bill at dates he would go off on a rant about how he deserves the food for free and the owners would eventually cave in. 

• Eventually when he does ask you out, if you say yes... He starts squealing with happines. If you say no... You get kidnapped

Yandere headcannons:

After kidnapping you he would get mad when you refused to cuddle. Or refused to eat/talk, or just yell.

If he had a lover who talks back to him, he would be really angry all the time. Sometimes hurting you out of anger, but he would feel really bad for it.

Lowkey he would scream at you when you ask when he would let you go. He would start crying, saying how its not fair because he loves you so much! (spoiled brat)

He crys alot

He will swoop in for kisses, smothering you with his "love" even if you dont want it.

HE. WILL. BURN. YOU.

R@p3?:Yes, he would.

NSFW HEADCANNONS:

He is huge! "10.5 INCHES!?!" (he says its 12 inches but its not)

He is a dom top

likes doggy style, but also loves receiving oral. He loves seeing his partner choke on his dick.

His cum is actually really warm, it taste sweet but spicy.

He would pull you ontop of him, thrusting deep each time, (i dont think he would over stimulate you) he would moan loudly. Telling you all sorts of sweet things.

I honestly think he would enjoy eating you out. Hearing your moans and whimpers drive him crazy!

kinks: HUGE PISS KINK (IM SORRY BUT TRU) Like bro willlegit just start pissing in/on you. Breeding kink, BDSM, hair pulling.

Lemme know if yall want a oneshot??