•ᴘɪᴄᴋ-ᴜᴘ ʟɪɴᴇs ♣︎•

Characters: Sohee x reader
Genre: fluff ♥︎
T/W: None
Word count: 1.1k words

●◉◎◈◎◉●

➵ONE

"Hey y/n, are you a magician?because every time I look at you everyone else dissapears." your boyfriend, sohee, said with a wide smirk of his face as he sat in front of you, earning a playful eye roll in return.

"When are you going to cool it on the pick up lines?" You said as you finished up packing your stuff in your bad before standing up and slinging it on your shoulder. The boy in front of you simply shrugged in response, that goofy smile on his face as he mirrored your actions.

"Come on y/n you know you love them" he said still smirking playfully at you as you just rolled your eyes at his antics, a small smile visible on your face. "Whatever" you replied and began walking away.

"Hey!You can't just leave! " sohee said, still smiling as he walked faster to catch up with you.

➵TWO

"If you were a vegetable you'd be a cute-cumber" your boyfriend said while smiling like a child at you. You couldn't help but smile a little and roll your eyes playfully at his cheesy pick up line as the two of you walked side by side on your way to a cafe.

A few minutes later the two of you reached the said cafe and sat down at a nearby booth after getting your orders.

The two of you began talking about random things when he decided to use a pickup line on you this again.

~"hey y/n? "

~"yeah?"

~"Is your name Google?because youve got everything I'm looking for", he said sending you a small wink as well before you saw a smug grin grow on his face once he caught sight of the faint pink on your cheeks.

➵THREE

"Are you a Wi-Fi signal?because I'm feeling a strong connection." Sohee said with a playful grin on his face as he wiggled his eyebrows at you, earning a small push away from youin return as you tried to cover your face.

Ever since that day at the cafe, sohee had been using even more different pickup lines on you at the most random times and the faint blush that would always manage to creep onto your face never failed to fuel his relentless teasing towards you.

"Sohee stop" you said in protest as you tried to laugh off the growing blush on your face.
Deciding to take the teasing a bit further he fake gasped at you " *gasp* ", he said while covering his mouth with his hands dramatically, "Are you blushing?" He said as with the most amused grin on his face as he leaned closer to your face to tease you more.

"Shut up" you said as you looked away from him. You knew that he knew the effect he had on you and you knew he enjoyed teasing you like this.

"Oh my god! Is THE y/n l/n blushing because of me?" He said moving closer to you only to be pushed away by you again which caused him to start laughing playfully at your flustered state.

➵FOUR

"Are you a parking ticket? Because you've got 'Fine' written all over you" you heard Sohee say as he wrapped his arms around you, causing you to roll your eyes at his antics, a smile on your face as you did so.

"Oh my god sohee" you said, feigning annoyance at his cheesy antics, the smile still evident on your face contradicting your words. You turned around to face the man you called your fiance, abandoning the dishes you were doing momentarily as you stared up at him in the kitchen of your shared house.

"Come on, you know you love my pick up lines" he said as he planted a kiss on your forehead. "You sure about that? " you asked raising an eyebrow at him and folding your arms, the small smile still on both your faces. "Very" he replied kissing you again but this time on your lips.

➵FIVE

"Excuse me, I think you dropped something" sohee said to you only loud enough for you to hear as he stared down at you for the first time at the alter, admiring how the stunning white wedding dress looked on you.

"What?" You questioned, a small hint on panic in your voice at the thought of you having actually dropped something.

"My jaw " he replied with a wide smile on his face and a lovestruck look in his eyes as he stared at you, the love of his life, in front of him.

you rolled your eyes playfully once again at him as you let out a small laugh before the two of you began saying your vows.

Sohee knew that he wanted to spend the rest of his life with you the moment he saw you and now you were going to be his, and he would he yours, till death did you both apart.

➵SIX

You and Sohee were currently sitting side by side, looking ahead at the beautiful feild he had brought you to at the end of your 20th anniversary date. Yes, he still took you on dates long after you got married and had children and you loved him so much for the effort he put into making every single anniversary special.

So for your 20th anniversary he took you two to the place where you had your first ever date as an official couple and as the two of you looked ahead at the vast feild and night sky in front of you huddled up in a blanket as you just enjoyed each other's presence, you realized in that moment just how deeply in love you'd been with sohee.

You had always loved him deeply but in this moment you realized just how much your life you would lose its meaning if you didn't have changed with you.

"Hey y/n? "

"Yes dear? "

"Is your name Ariel?because we mermaid for each other" sohee said as he grinned at you, showing you that beautiful smile you had always loved as he did so.

This time you only laughed lightly in response. Even after all these years he still used cheesy pickup lines on you.

"aren't you tired of that yet? It's been over 20 years, sohee." You said as you looked up at him , the smile still on your face.

"Me? Tired? Never. Plus you know you love my pickup lines" he said while still grinning at you.

"You're right, I do love your oh so cheesy pickup lines" you replied while smiling at him. "But you wanna know what I love more? " you continued.

"What? " he asked, already knowin the answer. "You." You replied, giving him a quick kiss on the lips before resuming your peaceful evening together in each other's arms.

●◉◎◈◎◉●

"At the end of the day,my pickup lines worked didn't they? " He said while grinning.

"Yes sohee, they did" you replied with a small smile on your face.

●◉◎◈◎◉●

Thank you sm for reading! I hope you enjoyed.

~todorokis_main✨