07

Yeonjun's POV:

I left him in his room since I didn't have mood to do anything to him. I mean I don't want to make him traumatize again. It's enough for today. I gave him a little treat. Gosh! He tastes so good and the best thing is he had enjoyed it! It's a pleasure that little one didn't lie to me. I love when people be honest with me.
He's really nice but his vocabulary is kinda rude. Don't worry I can fix that. I think I had already fixed it a bit.
I wanted to see news so I can get to know about my own works and how the people react for it. The fear of people, It makes me happy and proud..

Few hours passed

Thinking about Beomgyu is another level of happiness. First I wanted to torture and kill him but then he changed my mind. I saw a different side of him.
I think I have fallen for his innocent puppy eyes!

He is probably feeling hungry right now. So I ordered some food for two of us brought it to his room. Then I knocked the door.
After several seconds he opened the door and looked at me with his fearful eyes.
My baby  was still scared of me.

-"Come out. We have some foods"

I said.

-"I'm .. not hungry.. you can go and eat.. hyung.."

His voice is shaking as an usual.

-"No. You need to eat with me. Right now. "

-" Okay.. then.."

I said.

-"Fine. Follow me. "

Then he started to follow me and I took him to the living room, made him sit on the sofa. Then I sat besides him.

-"Eat. "

-"You can go first."

-"I'm the one who's ordering here. You have to obey my orders."

I said and he started to eat quickly. Cute! I also ate with him. After few minutes we finished.

-"Can I go now? "

He asked while staring at the floor.

-"No."

I heard him sigh. I wanted him to be near by me. He makes me feel alive. I have never felt that in years.
I my glance went to his thighs and half of his legs were revealed because of the short.
I put my hand on his revealed skin and it was warm and soft..
He's making me crazy!!
He gasped when I started to squeeze his thighs.

-"Yeonjun hyung.. what.. what.. are..you doing.. let me.. let me go..!!! "

My baby mumbled.

-"You're insane.. my pretty boy.. "

I whispered to his ear and gave it a little bite. I felt his tention.

-"Hyung.. let me.. let me.. go.."

-"How can I let you go when you being like this babe..

My hands went to his rosy cheeks, leaned over to kiss his lips. I pushed him to the sofa and came top of him. He was staring at me with his big doe eyes. Without wasting our time I kissed his lips. It wasn't rough. It was gentle and slow. I enjoyed it but he didn't kiss me back.
I separated my lips from him and put my lips on his neck, then started to suck it.

-"Ahm... Hyung.. "

He's moaning! I sped up my work and it made him moan louder.

-"Yeonjun.. hyung please.. "

After finishing, l looked at the hickey on his neck. It looks so hot on him.
God!! I want to colour his whole body with those hickies!!
I took him to my hands and carried him to his room. I placed him on the bed, unbottoned my shirt and came to the bed.

-"What are.. you going to do hyung.."

My baby was so scared and his voice was also shacky.

-"Everything.."

I said casually and came closer to him. He started to move away from with fear.. OmG!
He flinched when his back finally met the headboard of the bed, and almost started crying.

"Yeonjun hyung..!! Stop.. please, what are you doing? I don't want anything like this... Kill me... please, but don't do this.. Im scared.. please..."

I just looked at him.

Beomgyu's Pov:

Yeonjun was looking at me with his lustful foxy eyes. No. I'm scared. He's going to rape me.
I cried.. I cried loudly...  He was shocked and I wasn't even breathing. I cried that much.

-"Shhh... why are you crying like this? I'm not gonna hurt you .."

He whispered getting closer to me and that made me more scared.

-'No please.. leave me alone.. you're abusing me! Kill me if you want but don't do this.."

He blinked twice while looking at me. He slowly leaned into my forehead and gave me a little kiss. No way.

-"Don't worry Beomgyu, I'm not going to do anything that you don't like. I got you and you don't have to be scared ok. I'll wait. "

Did he really said that? I felt that tension in my body leaving me after hearing his words. Damn.
He gave me a little smile and left the room. I heard him locking it from outside.

God, I have to escape from him. What did he mean by "I'll wait" ? No he doesn't need to wait for anything. Just leave me alone.. I smelled same as him,
Chocolate and red roses.
I felt embarrassed about my self because I cried on front of someone like that. Ah... Shitttt....

.
.
.
.
.
.

_____________________________________

Hey sweets !

I'm bored af. I don't really know how to write these stuffs !!😭
Are you guys ok with smuts??
Let me know please!!

I love when you guys share your thoughts with me.

And..
And......

Happy ending or sad?

-I personally love sad endings. But I want give them a happy end. Will see will see..

Next chapter will take some time, cz I'm busy with my highschool stuffs.

And vote if you are enjoying this.. love you.

See you in next chapter !! ❤️