God of Enternity

Me and Lilly's past Pov:

"Lilly!!" I yelled.

Lilly ran up to me and hugged me tightly.
"I missed you." Lilly stated as she hugged me once more.

"I missed you too!" I hugged her back and started to feel her embrace be lighter.

"Did you see what happened last night?!" Lilly yelled quietly.

"No what happened?" I walked up to the tree where we always meet.

Lilly followed me as she said that a ghost was Wondering around and terrorizing people in our village.

"That's so cool!" Lilly stated as she smiled happily.

"I know right" I started to rest my head on her shoulder as her head rested on mine and soon we fell asleep.

∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆

Two years later Lilly's pov:

Lilly walked to the tree where we always met,and started to cry.

"Lyly..where are you.."

Lilly started to place my favorite flowers on the tree,as I said to do if I ever go missing or if I'm ever dead or gone.

Soon a swarm of Green Butterflies came with Black roses,and Lilly picked one of the roses up.

"Lyly,come back..I need you" Lilly stated as she left the tree alone.

∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆

My pov:

I woke up in a place with a lot of weird people who looked at me.

I got up but didn't know where I was and they kept on asking me if I was the new god that was supposed to come here.

'GOD?! im no god im just a commoner who just wants to be home with my friend'

I started to panic and run but I bumped into someone.

They had Blue hair tied up and they had paper in their hands and said That I must be the new goddess

I started running again and bumped into another one She looked at me with Bright Red Lips,brown hair,green eyes,and a big white fan.

She also had a friend among her who looked like a black panther,except this person had light blue/grey eyes,a dark lip color,and she rarely showed emotion.

"Are you alright" the girl with the fan came closer as I took a few steps back.

The girl from earlier came and told her I'm the new god.

The girl was shocked,that I,who is still young,can be a god.

"But she looks too young Ling Wen,are you sure it's her?" Ling Wen looked at her and nodded.

"I'm sorry but I have to get back to my family and friends,excuse me please!" I stated.

Shi QingXuan the girl looked at me with a sad expression.

"Sweetie, you're dead.." Shi QingXuan told me in a soft,gentle,sweet tone.

I turn around and look at her as my eyes widened,"what?!" .

Shi QingXuan's eyes softened with sadness,as she looked at me.

"That's not possible,Lilly is waiting for me at our secret tree! I have to go!" I ran and ran till I ran into the..CROWN PRINCE OF XIANLE!

"Ah- hello there!" Xiè Lián looked at me,and suspected that I was new.

(Everyone that I ran into brought me to Jun Wu)

Jun Wu looked at me.

"Lyly Yan,I see you've met Ling Wen, Xiè Lián,and Shi QingXuan."

I bowed my head,"ah- yes I have,sorry for not answering quicker..I'm truly sorry".

Jun Wu stared at me,again.

"Don't apologize, you're new here so I will have a god escort you since you're a bloodline of a royal family.And at a Young age you've mastered Martial Arts, Medicine,and You've never had a problem with any ghosts,which i might say is impressive,You, Lyly Yan are an extrodinary,amazing,talented,young lady"

When he stopped I started to stand and stated,"Thank you,But I Honestly don't deserve such praise.Im just learning medicine from my family bloodline,And my martial arts aren't good..But Thank You for the Compliments, Emperor."

Jun Wu Looked at me from his throne,and smiled at my honesty.

As soon I bowed again,and let Jun Wu speak.

"Still,you have extraordinary expertise in medicine, martial arts,and avoided ghosts.Thats why I'm making you the God of Enternity."

Everyone in the room was shocked at the title that I had been given.

Soon The meeting ended as I had to meet EVERYONE.

.....
....
...
..
.
"..lilly..?"