The Start and End

Oh, My love, my longing for you knows no bounds, a fervent ache that consumes my every waking moment."

Oh, My love, I always have been captivated by the ethereal light in your eyes, which sparkled like celestial bodies illuminating the darkness, whenever your gaze fell upon me.

Oh, My love, my heart is ensnared by the memory of your cherry lips, soft and inviting as a summer's breeze, which danced upon mine, leaving an indelible mark of passion and desire.

Oh, My love, my heart is captivated by the recollection of your tiny nose, a delicate and enchanting attribute that would playfully graze mine, infusing our kisses with a dash of lighthearted joy and love."

Oh, My love, my heart was enchanted by the tender flush that would suffuse your chubby cheeks, like a rose in bloom, which would glow with a soft, crimson light, as if kissed by the sun, whenever I whispered those three sacred words: 'I love you'.

Oh, My love, I cherish the moments I'm enveloped in your embrace, where the world dissolves, and all that exists is the tender space between us. In your loving arms, time stands still, and we become the universe, two souls entwined, lost in the infinite expanse of our love.

Oh, my love, my heart delights in the sight of the ring bearing my name on your finger, a symbol of our eternal bond. The same gentle fingers that would weave through my hair, soothing my worries away, now lay empty, longing for the tender touch of my hand in yours.

Oh, my love, I adore the gentle caress of your touch, your soft and rosy skin as delicate as the petals of the Lotus flower. The ache of absence echoes through my soul, yearning for the warmth of our intertwined hands, a love so strong, it transcends the boundaries of distance and time.

Oh, my love, my heart adores your petite feet, whose tiny steps could convey a storm of emotions. The gentle stomps that betrayed your upset and annoyance only made them more endearing to me, like a symphony of love that echoed through my soul.

Oh! My Love, I long to behold your radiant smile, which transforms your eyes into a luminous crescent moon and your rosy cheeks into a bouquet of blooming bubble-like blushes, while your tiny nose wrinkles in the most adorable crunch.

Oh, My love, I cherish your beautiful, honey-like voice, that sweetly serenades me with gentle songs, calming my heart and filling me with joy, a symphony of love that soothes my soul.

Oh, My love, how I adore beholding your radiant, lunar face, aglow with gentle light, a constant delight that fills my heart with joy, both in the warmth of morning sun and the soft glow of evening stars.

Oh, My love, how I cherish the memories of holding your hands, strolling through whispering forests and serene beaches, where every step and every breath filled my heart with joy and our love with tender sweetness.

Oh, My love, how I long to hear your playful rambles again, and cherish the way you embraced life with childlike wonder, your infectious joy and laughter forever etched in my heart.

Oh, My love, how I adored your delicate pinky finger, which would tenderly entwine with mine whenever we sealed a promise, a gentle gesture that spoke volumes of your love and devotion.

Oh, My Love, How I cherished sharing every first with you, from the tender bloom of our first kiss to the sacred surrender of innocence, my heart overflowing with love as we surrendered every part of eachother to our forever entwined souls, every moment with you was a treasured gift, never regretted.

Oh, Mylove, my heart's deepest longing was to be united with you, to cherish and enfold you in my embrace. My soul yearned to cradle your legacy within my womb, to nurture the fruit of our love and witness our family's lineage flourish. Thus, we pledged an eternal vow, a sacred promise to entwine our lives, our love, and our destinies, forevermore."

Alas, fate's whispers now taunt me, a haunting reminder that our sacred vow lies shattered, like autumn leaves scattered by the winds of time. The promise we once held, a beacon of forever, now flickers like a candle in the darkness, its flame threatened by the tempests of circumstance. My heart, once aglow with the fire of our love, now grapples with the shadows of what could have been.

Oh, My love, how I adored the captivating intensity of your gaze upon me, a glance that would render my knees weak and submissive, like a child's tender surrender. How I reveled in the commanding timbre of your voice, a tone that would stir my soul and beckon me to obey, as if entranced by a gentle yet unyielding breeze.

But alas, I despised that enthrallment, I resented the spell that bound me to your gaze, a captivity I should have resisted. I regret the surrender, the weakness that befell me, for I should not have yielded to the commanding tone that ruled my heart, a dominion I should have defied.

Oh, the anguish of that moment, how I rue the day! If only I had known, I would have never acquiesced to your unyielding desire. If only I had resisted, we might still be strolling hand in hand, our love intact. Alas, fate has dealt us a different hand, leaving me to ponder what could have been, had I only known.

But, everything is gone now,
My Love, leaving only memories and longing in its wake. The flame that once burned bright has flickered out, leaving me with a heart full of ashes and a soul that whispers your name.

Oh, My love, how vividly I recall the vow I made to you at the sacred altar of our union. 'Together we shall forever stand,' I pledged, 'and whosoever dares to lay a hand upon you, be it even your own father, shall feel my wrath, a ferocity that shall make them rue the day they ever crossed our path.'

And you, My love, with a smile that shone like a beacon in the darkness, didst reply, 'Fear not, my heart, for we shall forever be as one.'"

Alas, My dear, you broke that promise, but only to save me from the abyss that threatened to consume me. Yet, I, steadfast and true, remained faithful to my vow, my promise to you unbroken, a beacon of devotion that shone brightly in the face of adversity.

And thus, my beloved, I sense that the hour has arrived for me to surrender to the longing that has consumed my very essence. I shall relinquish my mortal coil, that I might be reunited with you, my eternal love, in the realm beyond the veil, where our hearts shall entwine forevermore."

I'm coming to you, my haven of peace, to find solace in your loving embrace, to entwine my hands with yours, and to feel the tender touch of your lips upon mine, rekindling the gentle flames of our eternal love, once more.

My King, I come to thee, my heart beating with anticipation. Wait for me, my love, for I am yours, and yours alone.

I love you, my beloved, wait for me, as I surrender to your eternal embrace.