Unconditional love

It is the sunny morning around 9pm. A boy named Vihaan kapoor is seen travelling by local bus in formal. Looks like the boy is going to give Interview or something. He gets down from the bus. He start walking and stop after 20 mins in front of a big mansion. He saw that the door of mansion is opened and two guards is checking on everything. Vihaan started to go inside. But one of the guards stopped and asked him “ Who are you mister ?”

Vihaan Replied “ I came here for Interview. Ms. Reem kaur called me and said me to come here ”

Another guard Showed him the way and told him to go there. Vihaan went towards the direction and saw there were more people around twenty for Interview. Slowly slowly everyone went inside to get their interview done. It was Vihaan's turn now. He went inside the room where Interview held.

Vihaan entered the room and wished “ Good morning Prisha mam ” to the girl Sitting in front of him.

Prisha looks at him and wished him back “ Good morning mr. Kapoor. ”

( Short introduction :-  Vihaan belongs to Middle class family. Lives with his mother Vibha kapoor , brother Abhishek kapoor and bhabhi Shweta kapoor.
And the Prisha Gupta is most famous Actress and model. Lives with her sister Shanaya Gupta , mother and father. )

Prisha motions him to sit while saying “ have a seat Mr. Kapoor . ”

Vihaan sat down thanking her. Prisha asked him “ so lets start with the Interview?”

Vihaan nodded while saying “ yes mam. ”

Prisha started with her first Question “ ok so tell me that why do you want this job? ”

Vihaan answered her Confidently “ As i m from middle class family. We faced many difficulty to buy our basic needs. My elder brother do hardwork to make me a successful person and i can't see him to do more hardwork that he forget to care of himself for me and our little family ”

Prisha listens to him attentively and asks next question as he finish “ nice , next Question why do you choose to become my personal assistant amongst Everyone,  here are so many. ”

Vihaan first hesitated but answered her honestly “ umm first is that i saw vacancy here and second that before applying for the interview I researched about you in Google and some social media platforms. And I got to know that you are dedicated to your work , you are hardworking and main things are your love towards your fans and co - actors.”

Prisha asked curiously “ are not you my fan?”

Vihaan again hesitated but still answered her honestly “ well if I say honestly then I am not first i don't know about you much because i don't use social media much i always focussed on my work and studios. But ya my sister in law and my mom is your biggest fan she always gives me all the updates about you.

Prisha got more curious and then asked with curiousity “ does she knows that you came here to gave Interview as my PA?”

Vihaan replied “ No , she don't know because if in Anycase i didn't get selected then i can't see her breaking in front of me. I love her to the core of my heart.

Prisha asked “ what if you selected?”

Vihaan “ then she will be the happiest person in the whole earth.”

Prisha then decides to move forward with her interview “ ok so move to the next Question. If i asked you for money how will you take?”

Vihaan replied “ I can't decide this . Everyone needs money , money is the most important thing in person life . But if we earn money without hardwork that all money is corrupt. So this will on you . You decide my sallery after seeing my work.”