Izuku Midoriya /Chapter 1/

"Izuku!"

"I have the best idea little boy, you're going to become an actor and provide for this family."

"But I don-"

"You have no say in this just like I had no say in having you you little spoiled prick."

"B-"

My mom walked me to an old money building. I never wanted to be an actor, I had never even thought about becoming one. I thought actors were pathetic for faking emotions and now I'm one of them. I was only 5 years old at the time so she probably knew I'd have a nice shot on the acting industry.

Two guards stood outside the fancy building and proceeded to let us inside after my mother showed what I assume was her ID. We walked through the house towards a giant size door. "Office" stood on the door in bold wooden letters.

We walked through the door and there sat a man. He had short black hair, chocolate milk skin and a suit. He stood behind his desk facing the floor to ceiling windows.

"I welcome you Miss. Midoriya" He said as he turned around. "Please, have a seat" He said with a smile on his face before sitting down. "So this is little Izuku huh? Quite the face if I were to say so myself." He told before he stopped smiling.

"Okay, now. Izuku will be the first and only child actor for this company. I hope you know that this will take up a great deal of his time. We will though make sure the shoots are accustomed to his school schedule." He talked with quite the serious look on his face.

"Yes, I know." My mother spoke. "Alright then!" If all is well, you're free to go home for now. Tomorrow at 5Pm he will have his debut shoot so make sure you're in time. Every second of shooting time we lose money meaning, you lose money. My mother then stood up signaling for me to stand up as well and so I did. We walked out of the huge office door and it was shut behind us.

"Wonder what kind of person he'll grow up to be, interesting." -Mr. Leone

                  。.。༅:*゚:*:✼✿ ﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌✿✼:*゚:༅。.。

The first chapter of the story!! My writing style entails the switching of POV's so be on the outlook for that seeing as it will be typed out before switch as well as who the switch is too. This is a non planned story so every comes as it does so if you have any wishes or recommendations you're free to tell. I hope you'll have a great time with this story of mine. That is all for me today, goodbye!

Word count: 363 /author's message not included/