You turned into a baby!!? no smut

A/N: this is horrible so try with me here. I'm writing this on my phone sooo yeah wish me luck.

Ghost was in his room chilling when suddenly he heard crying from y/n's (your / name) room. He got up and went to investigate. When he made it to your room he walked in to see you but you weren't you? You were you but a baby!?

Ghost: What!?

You cried and lifted up your arms as you wanted to be held by ghost. He almost stunned immediately went to comfort you. While you were crying in his arms, he slowly rocked you as you soon stopped crying.

Ghost: ...y/n is that you?...no way

You cooed happily and stoped crying as he held you happily but confused.

Ghost: but why are you crying little one huh?

You cooed happily just happy to be in his arms. As ghost laughs you cooed again wrapping your small hands around his neck not quite getting your arms all the way around as you tried but failed to hug him.

Ghost: aww are you hugging me!?

You cooed and tried to say something but it all came out as little blahs and coos. As you continue to try and talk ghost just laughs and giggles at your cute sounds. As you're cooing you finally get a word out.

Y/n: g-ghost! 

Ghosts eyes light up once you called his name and he laughed again

Ghost: aww did you just call my name!?

Suddenly price walks in and sees ghost holding you and he says

Price: ghost? Where's l/n (last / name)

Ghost: This is l/n sir. They turned into a baby! Isn't it adorable!!?

Price: so you're telling me they turned into a baby??!!

Ghost nods his head as you coo and reach you arms out for price price looks shocked but reluctantly takes you and his arms and cradles you. You coo happily and try to say his name now but fail only saying

Y/n: g-ghost!!

You say happily knowing that's the only name you can say. Price looks at you happily and says

Price: aww you really are cuteee!!

Ghost: see I told ya!!

Y/n: ghost!!

Price and ghost: awwwwwwwwwww

THE END :D

A/N: yes I know this is short but more will come soon I promise!!