One bed so much sex (smut:yes)

You were on a mission with Ghost. This should had been a quick thing, but due to some complications you were stuck with your lieutenant in a safehouse, really modest and with just a single bedroom where to sleep.

"This bed looks really small for the two of us" you whisper as the two of you crawled under the covers of the single bed. Your legs touched and you felt the heat of his body. You couldn't help but notice how close you were, and you got the feeling that Ghost was just as aware of it. You turned away for a moment, but he slided closer, turning over in the cramped bed so that he was facing you. You shared a look—you were both thinking it... it was just a matter of who would make the first move.

You felt his breath on your lips and your heart raced; he pulled closer. "I can't resist you," he whispered. "Neither can I," you replyed, letting your voice break with the slightest hint of longing. His eyes closed as he lifted his mask and he moved even closer, lips brushing against yours.

This is the moment you had been waiting for. You leaned in and his lips meet yours. The feeling sended a wave of pleasure.

Ghost's eyes were lost in yours, your bodies so close that you could feel his heartbeat and his cock pressing against you. You felt him big and prominent, the only thing that went through your mind was to fuck him, scream his name, feel him inside you.

Your thoughts were interrupted by his deep voice, that told you softly: "I love you, I think I've never wanted anyone as much as you, I want to make you feel good, but only if you allow me to touch your body". You didn't hesitate even for a moment to give him permission to continue, and without delay he started to quickly take off your shirt and bra.

You moaned as his mouth met your collarbone. He smiled against your skin and started kissing your neck, brushing your skin with his teeth, then going down to your breasts. He stopped for a moment, looking lovingly into your eyes.

Next, he kissed your right nipple, taking it between his lips and rolling it with his tongue, causing a soft moan escape your lips. Your nipples were now hard as rocks, Simon cupped your left breast with one hand, kneading it and lightly pinching your nipple, while nibbling on the other.

Then his lips went down your belly, leaving a trail of sloppy kisses all the way to your pants. He pulled them off along with your panties, making you wince for the exposure.

"We've just started and you're already so wet."

His words sent a slight shiver down your spine.

Ghost placed a light kiss on your clit, making you almost jump. He licked your entrance, tasting the juices from your soaking pussy.

He looked into your eyes and said, "what do you want me to do, my love?". You felt your cheeks burn, and in a faint voice you replied: "Oh Simon, please, make me feel good, eat me out, use your tongue to play with my clit, please, I need you so much".

Simon whispered: "so needy". Then he took your clit between his lips, rolling it around with his tongue. Your head fell back and a moan escaped your mouth. He sucked on your bud, rolling his tongue around it. His teeth nibbled at it lightly, making your back arch. Your hands grabbed his hair, pulling him closer to you as your hips lifted slightly.

Ghost placed a finger against your dripping entrance, then he inserted it slowly. He quickly pulled it out and slipped it in, making you moan louder. He added another finger and started to finger fucking you hard.

His fingers were big and you could feel them wide in your tight pussy. You wondered how big his cock could be. His fingers curled inside you, hitting just the right spots, making your eyes roll back.

Meanwhile his tongue was still playing with your clit and it didn't take long before you came moaning and whimpering in pleasure.

He wiped his chin with one arm and quickly took off his uniform. His figure towered over you and his cock...it was both long and wide. From the base it started a vein, which ran for all its thick length, reaching his pink tip, from which some precum was dripping out.

You gulped loudly at the sight of his cock, as it approached your pussy and swirled across your lips.

"Simon, please-"

"Please what?", he answered.

"I-I want your cock inside me".

He brought his mouth close to your ear and whispered:

"Beg me".

A moan of frustration escaped your mouth.

"Ghost, I'm begging you to make me feel good, I need you so bad, please Simon".

You felt Ghost's dick throb at your words and with an husky voice he said:

"someone's cheeky here, aren't you?"

He looked in your eyes, grabbing your wrists and placing'em over your head

"Since you asked it so well..."

Without wasting any further moments, Simon entered you, filling your hole completly; he groaned loudly in pleasure as he started to thrust in and out slowly.

"You feel so good, so tight and warm" he said with an husky voice as his trust got more fast and hard.

The room was filled with your moans of pleasure and the sound of skin slapping togheder; he kept pounding into you rougher, hitting all the right spots, making you whimper and moan his name.

Your back arched while Simon was fucking you ruthlessly, making the old and small bed creak under your weight.

His tip was pounding against your cervix as you were crying out his name. Your walls were squeezing his cock and you felt getting closer to your climax.

In fact you didn't last any longer; with just a few more rough thrust you came on his dick, digging your nails in his back and screaming his name.

As you came you felt him throb inside of you and he kept pounding in your now overstimulated pussy, chasing his release;

"I'm going to make you mine, you will belong only to me"

He said before cumming inside of you, shooting his seed deep inside your walls.

He looked down at you with a smirk and me said "ready for oneother round, y/n? Let's see how many more times I can make you cum."