Loss

Through thick and thin, they were always there. Never physically, but in a way, there. They were always changing, moving forward, working towards a higher goal.

I always have loved them. Then now, there is no "them." They are past-tense. No longer existent. As if there was nothing. Such a group, symbolic for so much, I never thought they could end. I always thought I'd die before them and never have to deal with the loss.

Now there is just a gap in space. A future destroyed, ripped apart by one thread. What will replace it? Well nothing truly can, but who will attempt? Shall anyone succeed? I think not. Nothing pales in comparison to what was the best group ever. They were more than an image. They were a way of life, a thought, an idea, a role model. And there is not even a strand of fabric left of them.

They were so inspirational, with each phase they took on. We said goodbye to the Black Parade and the days of Sweet Revenge. Now there is nothing to move onto. The only thing is to let it all go. I never fathomed it before this moment, but here I am.

Goodbye Killjoys. I bid farewell to Gerard's colorful hair, at least amongst the band. Goodbye Frankie. There goes Frerard. Poor Ray and his lovely Afro. And Mikey... Well I long ago said goodbye to his glasses and trench coats. Congrats for his wife'a pregnancy. And Bandit Lee Way.... Be beautiful and be all your father is and more. Gerard set a great example for you. Screw the different drummers, they never mattered.

Farewell My Chemical Romance. I will never forget your lessons. I got through so much because of you. I will never resort to the very things you saved me from. You made me unafraid to keep on living.

{{ My Chemical Romance}}

2001-2013