A big chapter yall

Day 1

TW: Suicide thoughts.

Ok so if you didn't see my other warning, it's because I just put it their. So just to say, this book is angst PACKED. And it has really harmful topics. If you do not feel comfortable reading this with such topics than please don't read.

Also, I got a lot of inspiration from a mkulia story on here Called "Mature." I forgot who wrote it but please go check it out if you are ok with these topics.

If you are still reading than please enjoy!

I woke up and looked at my phone. 7:00?! I spent all night... nevermind!! I'm gonna miss the bus!

I rushed to put on deodorant, a t-shirt, pants, socks and shoes. My teeth and hair can wait another day. I slop my backpack over my shoulder and run outside, forgetting my coat in the process.

I run outside and look across the street to see Heather getting on the bus without me! "WAIT!" I scream, but it is to late. The bus rushes off. Great, now I'm definitely gonna be late for school.

I have never walked to school before, and my house if 10 mins away from the school by car. So.. it should take me 15-18 minutes. I get my phone and pull up maps. I need to walk straight, then turn left. Easy enough.

As I was walking, I realized I forgot a coat, in January. Great. My lip was turning more purple each second I walked to school. I checked my phone, 7:17. I am definitely gonna be late now!

7:35

I pushed the door open as I was shivering to death. I grabbed my books with my hand shaking, and walked off to science. I sat down and stared at the floor, teeth chattering.

"Why are you so late?" She said meanly, staring at me. "I missed the bus miss. sorry." I mumbled, but luckily she heard, since I sit in the front row. "Fine." The teacher stated blandly. "Now, we have a group project, but, a little different." Everyone groaned. "This week, we will be learning all about volcanoes. On Wensday, I will assign your partners."

As the teacher was doing her job, I tried writing notes, but failed tragically. My hands were shaking to much from the extreme cold to do anything. I just put my head in my hands and stared out into space.

"CODY!!" Heather screamed. "Huh?" I said, jolting back into reality. "You are in my spot. Go to your next class loser." She said, putting a hand on her hip and scoffing meanly. I know what this is about. Trent's rumor.

"Ok." I said dryly, picking up all my stuff and walking away, until she 'tripped' and pushed my back. I fell face first onto the ground, my stuff going everywhere. "Oops" she laughed. I just grabbed all of my stuff and ran out.

12:05 pm

Today has to be one of the worst days ever. I basically got hypothermia because I missed the bus, My own sister pushed me to the ground, and everyone hates me for something I didn't do. Great. I find an empty table to eat at. I hate life. Should I end it all? No. Cody stop thinking that. I look around the lunch room to see groups of people laughing and talking. I wish that was me.