Aftermath

(Hi its me sorry for not publishing another part after like how long???)

[TCO'S POV]
Hours pass by after that session he and dark had earlier...he had never expected this to happen...he was laying his in his bed thinking about the same session....he looked over to his phone..checking the time..just 3 hours before night..it was exactly...2PM..he got off his bed...left his room then went downstairs , walked to the kitchen and grabbed what he was gonna make for dinner tonight...while cooking the thoughts about dark just kept coming back even as if he thought he got over it...

[TDL'S POV]

He was still on the infirmary bed..his legs was a bit...sore from the session hours earlier...it wasnt too rough..he was sitting up on the infirmary bed...he tried to walk off the soreness from his legs he was sorta limping while walking to the living room...he definitely had no idea how he fell..from way earlier..he sat on the couch in the living room...he looked out to the window...he wondered ' What was the time?.. ' ...

[TCO'S POV]

There was just 2 hours before night...he was halfway finished he surprisingly didnt end up burning the food or setting the kitchen on flames while cooking...he tried to not get distracted by his thoughts about dark..while he was focused on trying to not burn the food or set the kitchen on fire..3PM...it was just enough time to set the dinnerplates..in a bit he finished cooking the food and set the dinnerplates on the dinner table...he covered the dinner food with the food umbrella(Or wtf you call it😭) he then walked upstairs..._*

[TDL'S POV]

He then grabbed the TV remote..and just turned on the TV he was getting hungry it was 3:45PM at this moment...he was just watching what he usually watched whenever he was done with making a project or something else...he was just interested in things like horror movies that kind of stuff.. he turned off the TV he was pretty much bored...he remembered his viraband he looked over to it on his arm...it was damaged from that battle at the showdown area...oh well..he couldnt walk to the showdown while limping...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Total Amount : 354