part one

MADI'S POV

"country club!! yooo, wassup!" barry yelled inside the broken down house.

"ughh.." i groaned. could he be any quieter?! god! i rubbed my eyes slowly.

"barry shut the fuck up!!" i yelled as loud as i could. i get that hes 26 but he needs to shut the fuck up. and who the hell is country club?

RAFE'S POV

"yo.. baryy" i said as i needed something badly at the moment. this random girl screamed for barry to shut up. i never heard that voice before and i never heard of barry having any family.

"who was that?" i asked him. he walked inside and i followed behind him. he walked to his room and started looking for what i needed.

"oh shit" he chuckled as he searched in his closet. i leaned against the door way as he dug through dirty clothes and random ass things.

"thats my sister country club." barry said as he grabbed a duffle bag and put it on his bed. barry has a sister? let me guess shes a druggie too.

"whats she like?" i question as i never knew about this girl whos supposedly his sister.

"she got uh.. brown hair, brown hazel ish eyes" he laughed.

"i think shes like 18?" he said as she put his finger in his ear and scratched his ear.

"shes friends with those dweebs and your sister" he chuckled as he gave me a bag. i handed him 150 in return.

"thanks man" i said as i left his room. i passed by his sisters on purpose. i stopped and looked in her room for a second. she was sleeping facing the wall. her room was surprisingly the cleanest thing in this house. she rolled over and kept her eyes closed. she was what barry described but she didnt look like a drug addict like i thought she would. shes kinda hot.

MADI'S POV

i heard a guy stop by my room and i kept my eyes closed. i knew exactly who he was by his voice. rafe cameron. barrys number one buyer. i never knew why a kook would need barrys shit but i never bothered to ask. instead of running a drug business like my no good brother. i actually have a job i need to get ready for. i worked with my friend kie and sarah. sarah is rafes sister so i hear about some things. i work at a surf board shop where we sell boards, bracelets, ankle bracelets, necklaces, jewelry and wetsuits. we all started this business together so it was really fun.

plus we all got paid by sarahs dad ward. we got paid 180 every day, each of us. and were lucky that sarah brought my idea to her dad because without ward we couldnt have this shop nor our things or our pay. thank you sarah and ward.