1

(Dean)

This is the story of how I met my wife. My dear Lilith.

I met Lilith on a hunt. I will not lie when I first met her. I thought she was the most stunning woman I had ever laid my eyes on. Her walk, the way she talked. It turned me on so fast I couldn't even think straight.
She was dressed in a leather jacket, black jeans and a pair of motorcycle boots. Not to mention she showed up on a motorcycle. A woman on a motorcycle, you don't know just how attractive that it until you see it in person.
I remember watching  her doing research in mine and Sammy's motel room. I couldn't  keep my eyes off of her. The way her slender fingers clicked the keys of the laptop. It was all just so sexy. I never told her how I felt that day until our like 5th date. When I did tell her, she laughed and told me that she knew I was watching her. That she knew I was studying her every movement. The way her hips swayed when she walked. The way her hair fell down her back when she took it out of her bun. Those beautiful black locks flowing  so gracefully. Damn, it is getting me all turned on just writing it down.
I remember the day I asked her to marry me. It has been about 8 years since we had met that I popped the question. I took her to the place we had our first date. A little diner in South Dakota. We had dinner then we took a drive through  the beautiful state. I found an outlook, parked the car and asked her to join me on the hood to stargaze. It was beautiful to just hold her, to feel her warm breath on my neck as I held her close. I reached down and pulled out the ring box. I asked her, 'how would you feel if I asked you right now to marry me? '. She responded  with the best answer 'well Dean. I would say yes an probably kiss you. '
So I pulled out the ring and asked her to marry me. She jumped for joy and said yes. She is my everything. I live and breath for her. I make sure to come back from every hunt. She always  has food made for Sam and I. And boy can Sam and I eat. When we get back from a hunt, we are starving. If she would let us, we would eat her out of house and home, as she likes to say. She likes to joke that she has two full grown boys instead of a husband and a brother in law.
Now time to pass it on to my beautiful wife.
I love you honeybear