Chapter 3: Freedom Fighters vs Team Eggman

The Freedom Fighters gasp as Amy bursts through the door. She had brought complete strangers to their base. Sally is the first to react. She slaps Amy across the face. "WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING?! THIS COULD BE HOW EGGMAN INFILTRATES OUR BASE!" Sally screams at the girl who begins to cry. Lyra quickly jumps to her defense and theirs. She gets in Sally's face with a menacing glare. "How DARE you talk to her that way! She was showing us kindness unlike you. You should be thanking her instead. We are not criminals.  We take care of criminals. Apologize." She growls lowly at the end after shouting. Sally glares back before Sonic, Tails, and Bunnie get in between. "Keep it up, ah dare ya." Bunnie glares back. Tails growls and glares. "They're foxes like me. That's like accusing me of working with Eggman. " Tails accuses. Sally gets in Tails face this time. "Not all foxes are trustworthy, and if you side with them, you might as well be. Besides, why are you siding with them? You don't even know them. "Back off, Sal. We don't turn away homeless souls. Also, you hurt Ames." Sonic adds while pointing to the poor weeping hedgehog female. Lucky tries to comfort her. Just as Sally sighs and relents, Eggman bursts in. "Surprise Freedom Fools. I, Dr. Eggman, have arrived. " He gloats. Sally growls. "You see. This is what they were here for. Now, see what it's caused. This is what happens when you don't listen." She whines angrily and yells. "Oh, and I forgot to mention that I brought a few new friends." Eggman laughs maniacally. Jinx, the Kitty Litter, and Lucas appear beside his mech. "Give us the Chaos Emeralds and the Book of Ages, and we will be on our way." Eggman bargains. Everyone strikes a battle pose and begins attacking the large group. Lyra and Lucky gasp as they notice their brother with them. "Lucas? What are you doing here? And with them?" They inquire of the older fox. "What can I say? I've always been a bad boy. But it's not like you would understand. You've been goody two shoes your entire lives." He replies cooly, his shades never leaving his face. They growls hurtly and prepare to fight them. Eggman's robots and the Kitty Litter leap up and run towards them. Sonic speeds towards them. Rotor runs towards them. Antoine charges with his sword in hand. Bunnie charges with her cyborg enhanced arm. Sally charges them as well. Tails charges with his plane after jumping into it. Cream and Cheese attack quickly. Lyra charges towards her brother. Lucky charges towards Jinx. Amy charges with her hammer in hand. Silver arrives and charges with his telekinesis. Shadow arrives as well and attacks the oncoming group. Jinx readies his magic. The Kitty Litter take out their form of weaponry. The robots charge, drive, and leap towards them. Eggman charges in his mech and Eggmobile towards Sonic and the others.