Lemon oneshot

L and light lay in bed sleeping peacefully. There breathing is soft and in sync. In nothing but there boxers. Ring ring, ring ring. Sounded L's alarm ringing throughout the room. They both jumped up at the irritating sound as it continued to ring. The chain that connected there wrists jingled at the sudden movement

"Hump....turn your alarm of. I'm too tired to work today, I wanna sleep." Light groaned as he rubbed his brown eyes sleepy. L just sat there and shakes his head as to say no to the brunette boy.
"No we have to work on the kira case today like always, besides I want something sweet." He said in a monotone. As he swung his legs over the side of the bed he felt something warm wrap around his waist and pull him back. He could feel lights hot breath on his neck as light pulled L into chest. L looked at light giving him a what the fuck look. Light just giggled slightly getting a mischievous look in his eyes.

"If you want some thing sweet then why don't you eat me~" light purred into L's ear making him moan ever so quietly. light just smirked as he lied L down and straddled his waist. He could feel L's erection pressing up against him and he was sure as hell that L could feel his.
"You know...if where gonna be chained together.... We could at least have some fun~" light said suductivly into L's ear. As he pulled back he looked L in his big black rimmed eyes. A smirks crawling it's way up onto his face.

As he lent down and kissed L on the lips. At first L didn't kiss back but then their lips started to move in perfect sync. Light smirked into the kiss and licked L's bottom lip asking for permission. L playfully denied but light wasn't happy. Lights hand slowly made its down to L's crouch and he started stroking it through his boxers. L moaned at this action and light slipped his tongue in L's mouth. They both battled for dominance but light won. He explored L's mouth as L's hands made their way through lights silky hair. They both pulled away gasping for air as a string of saliva connected them. The they lay there breathing heavily looking each other in the eyes.

"I'm the master you know right" light said as he slipped his hand in L's boxers and grabbed him. L moaned as he nodded his head. Light smirked at L. He loved how L was being submissive. He wouldn't admit it but he has a huge crush on L.
"You know I want something sweet as well." Light stated in a suductive voice as he gave L a half lidded expression. He started kissing L's neck until he found his sweet spot. He nibbled on that spot as L entwined his fingers with his hair. Light left a series of hickeys along L's neck and made his way down to his v-line.

He looked at L as he slowly traced the line of his waist band. He then pulled his boxers down and started to lick L's throbbing erection. L let out a moan as light began to suck on him. He bobbed his head up and down as L became a moaning mess. He moaned lights name and told him faster.
"I'll go faster if you call me master." L obeyed lights wish.
"M-master faster....please..." Light grinned and moved his head faster almost gagging on L. He felt a warm liquid flood his mouth and he slowed. He looked up to L and kissed him forcing him to taste himself.

Light got ready at his entrance and slowly entered L. L moaned in pain but soon it turned into pleasure. L nodded his head for light to continue which he did. He thruster faster and faster making them both moan. L clawed at lights back as he felt waves of pleasure come over him. They both felt pure ectecay.
"I-I'm going to...cum" l moaned and light responded by slowing down and saying
"You have to ask your master if that's ok." L nodded his head
"P-please master" light nodded his head and went faster and faster. They were both moaning each other's name and came. Light inside L and L on lights stomach.

They looked each other in the eye. Light collapsing next to his lover. The chain that connected their wrist laying between them. They both breathe in and out rather heavily.
"I..I love you L" light says as his face turnstile beat red. L's eyes widen at lights words.
"I.. I.. I love you to light" they both smiled at each other. Light pulled L into his arms and held him to his chest while resting his head in L's raven black hair. L snuggling into light with his arms around his waist.
"That's master to you." Light whispered in his ear as they both fell asleep pulling the covers over them.