Mcc day

Today I woke up and had breakfast I had a piece of cake that ran brought over and then I got dressed and then I put my shoes on because we were going shopping to get the last few things for guqqies mcc outfit all she needed was a wig and a beanie and I wanted pink nail polish (unrelated)anyways we went to Starbucks first and then we went to the same wig shop that i got mine from and we made sure we got a wig cap this time after what happened before.after that we went into a hat shop and we were looking for a black beanie we did end up finding one Guqqie got it and then we went back and we had 4 hours till mcc and 3 and a half till Guqqies stream we relaxed for about an hour before ran came over for pics before mcc while that was going on me and guqqie got ready but I realised I didn't have my t-shirt I told Guqqie and she let me borrow one of hers we both got changed at the same time then we showed each other i got my wig out of my bag and Guqqie opened hers I helped her with hers first and then she helped me with mine and then she did my makeup after that we went downstairs and aimsey took pictures of us ran was also there shortly after ran went home and me and guqqie went live everyone was shocked by Guqqies outfit and chat was happy to see me again.a couple hours later mcc finished and guqqie won so we went out to celebrate yes me and guqqie were still in cosplay but we didn't care we went to a bar (lexies idea) oh yeah lexies aimseys and guqqies friend.we had the night of our life's.the Brighton life is the best we did end up getting back at 2 am I took my wig of and also guqqies off and she wiped my makeup off and then I got in the shower and brushed my teeth and then I went to sleep that was a good day/night I feel asleep on aimseys and guqqies bed(I'm sorry)