𝑭𝒐𝒖𝒏𝒅 𝒀𝒐𝒖 𝑳𝒐𝒗𝒆 ♥︎ (4)

Author's pov:

Author's pov:

Soon Jeongukk and yug reached japan where he would see his baby bear again....he cant wait to see her,....it's almost a year since tae went without any trace.

'How is my baby doing?'

'Is he okai?'

'Is my bear healthy?'

'When can i see my bear?'

these thoughts are running through his mind.

He felt a pat on his shoulder making him snap out of his thoughts.

"we are here jeongukk" Yug said while smiling at him slightly.

Jeongukk heart beat raised hearing that. he immediately got off the car followed by yug.

It was a small village in japan which is surrounded by greenary and fresh air. Little kids are playing with each other in the flower fields as it is evening.

"You stay here dont go anywhere" Yug said that and went from there to somewhere.

jeongukk started looking around to find tae but nowhere.

He spotted a waterfall....the water falls are surrounded by greenary.

He dont know why but he felt a pull towards it ...his heart is telling him to go near the falls.

He decided to listen to his heart and made his way towards it.

A pleasant calmness hit him making his lips curve a little.

he snapped out of the scenery when he heard sound making him follow the way towards the sound.

He gasped and his eyes were filled with tears when he saw the sight in front of him.

there is his love sitting on the rock near the waterfalls holding a ............baby?

(Something like this)

"what? a baby?" jeongukk whispered to himself.

Jeongukk kept looking at tae who is talking to the baby in a baby language while smiling making the baby giggle.