The altercation.

It was breaktime and Freyja had just finished getting her 3rd slide of pizza that she had to fight Mr Paddon for 

"GIVE ME THAT PIZZA NOWWWWWW!" yelled Freyja while the crumbs fell out of her paper thin lips. 

After she had obtained the slice she devoured the pizza like it was a demolition site with no hope left, that pizza was gone before it was even payed for she scuffled away from the crime while acting like she didn't do anything wrong, then when got to far enough away let out a blood curdling, window cracking, carnage causing laugh. 

After she was done with her laugh next to her only non-homosexual friend. She walked outside to the bushes. Stomped her way into them. Went into her friends bra. Then whipped her vape out. She took 4 puffs then passed it back.

"Why did u just take that WITHOUT asking?" Sophie squealed.

"Whateverrr," mumbled Freyja while taking a walk back down the hill

Freyja started walking upstairs to Amelia's form as she walked past a specific individual who she has had an aggressive disagreement with in the past. Charlotte barged into her using her right shoulder. Freyja was on the brink of crying but Amelia had just went up behind her and pushed her hand down onto her bum cheek teasing her with every thrust harder.

Charlotte saw this specific sensual act...

"The whole school will know by lunch time." charlotte declared snarly.