The Messages...

Freyja and Amelia were once an adorable Lesbian couple, and despite all the hate they receive at school, they continue to be their true selves every single day. All was well with their relationship after they had their hourly bean flicking session and they were cooling off with 5 jumbo sized family sharing plates of Toby Carvary. While Amelia waddled off the toilet causing all the innocent customers to be violently thrown off their chairs due to the absolute carnage caused by every single one of her heavy steps, Freyja sitting unaffected on her currently splitting chair remembered what a girl from school had told her. This girl was Rea Burgess, the lesbian queen of the school. She had a reputation for body slamming anybody who go in her way, and wasn't afraid to steal peoples ladies... After a fight that they had over the last pizza Rea muttered "I'm coming for Amelia", into Freyja's ear. Naturally Freyja was aroused by the hot stinky breath which has just been briskly whisked across her face, but then the fear settled in leaving her being weary for the rest of the day. As the faint memories of this altercation from school came rushing back to her head, her first instinct was to use all of her force to reach down to grab Amelia's phone from her bag. She opens SnapChat, and at the very top...

Messages from Rea Burgess...