The Confrontation...

Mimi stomped back to her seat, causing more carnage on the way. The ceiling fan fell on her head due to the severe 2.5 severity earthquake she has just caused across all of Essex. She GROWLS at the disheveled worker who is buried under all the rubble. "WHY DID YOU DROP THAT FAN ON MY HEAD YOU DYKE!", growled the funky smelling beast. "I apologize misses, please forgive me, spare my family...", whimpered the worker. "YEAH, thought so you bloody bastard bitch", replied Amelia in a racially motivated tone. As her eyes lay upon Freyja, now invested deeply into the messages between Riri and Mimi, her heart starts racing, the distrust and shock begins to course through her veins as tears come streaming down her bloated face. She runs as fast as she can to the table causing a sinkhole to appear below each and everyone of her heavy steps. "WHAT ARE YOU DOING YOU FAT GINGE, GET OF MY PHONE LEZZA!",  desperately yells Amelia, burning her first ever calorie in the process... "Y-You're cheating on me with rea...?, replies Freyja holding in tears. Amelia grabs Fifi by the neck holding her up with her hands which have a striking resemblance to sausages. "YOU KNOW WHAT YOU TWINK, I WILL GO DATE REA!", yells Mimi violently. She throws Freyja across the room, slamming her into the wall. Freyja remains unaffected but the wall has been severely damaged. As she slides down the wall slowly destroying it into rubble with her sheer weight, she begins sobbing on the floor of Toby Carvary. There's no hope left...

Or so it seems...