Luna x Mia

Mia's POV

fuckkkkk. I've been wanting Luna all day long. she's been teasing my so fucking much.

"darlinggg." Luna whispered in my ear.

"Luna. we're in class." I said quietly.

"mm. you know that never stops me." Luna hummed in my ear.

"oh god." I said under my breath.

I knew what was about to happen, but was I gonna stop it? nope.

*click click*

I hear a faint click. I knew what it was. I felt it. I felt the vibration between my thighs.

"Luna. p-please?" I begged.

"mm. you've been a bad girl. it's that you deserve darling. don't mess around with me. you know what will happen. your lucky were in a room full of people." she whispered in that low tone of hers.

"fuck." I whimpered quietly.

I put my head down. I felt Lunas hand glide across my thigh.

"head up baby." Luna said.

I put my head up slowly. trying not to make any facial expressions. or any noises.

*click click.*

She turned it up.

"mother f-" I whimpered quietly.

"what was that?." She asked sternly.

*click click.*

"n-no I'm sorry." I begged.

I felt her hand squeeze my thigh.

I put my head down again. I couldn't take it. mm I'm so close. I bit onto my sleeve. shut my eyes tightly.

"close baby?. go on. cum baby cum." She whispered into my ear.

I let out a muffled moan as I came. fuck. I'm just gonna have to sit in my wetness until the end of the day.

Lunas POV

I love to tease Mia.

I raised my hand quickly.

"Yes Luna?" The teacher asked.

"May we please go to the bathroom? Mia isn't feeling well." I said.

"You may, take a pass." The teacher smiled.

I helped Mia up and brought her into an empty classroom.

"you've been such a good girl, did what I said. would you like a reward princess?" I said.

"y-yes please" Mia said, still trying to stable herself from what just happened.

"sit." I said as I pointed to the empty chair.

Mia sat down, her legs crossing over eachother. I got down on my knees in front of her. putting my hands on each one of her legs.

"open." I demanded.

She nodded, and separated her legs. I slowly kissed up her legs. Moving her skirt so I could get to her inner thigh. I slowly kissed her thigh, then bit it harshly, starting to suck on it. I wanted to leave my marks.

"mm. please Luna." Mia whimpered quietly.

"anything you ask princess." I said as I moved her underwear to the side, taking out the vibrator causing her to whimper.

I slowly traced my middle finger up and down. Pushing it in slightly, then all the way in. I went slow, I wanted her to beg me if she wanted something.

"L-Luna. faster please." She said as she started to move her hips.

I started to go faster. putting in another finger. I started kissing her thigh again. I heard her whimpers, and moans. fuck I love that. I started sucking on her clit. Making her moan loudly.

"quiet baby. or else I have to stop." I said as I went back to sucking on her clit.

"m-mhm." She nodded.

Here hands tightly gripped the sides of the chair. Her back arched.

I hummed, causing her to fall off.

"ah. did I say you could cum baby?." I asked as I wiped my mouth,

"n-no please. I'm sorry." She whimpered.

                                   MIAS POV

I already knew what was coming for me. I was fucked. literally.

"Such a bad girl. what should I do with you?." Luna said she she traced her finger right under my belly button.

"hmm." She hummed.

She came back up my body, kissing my neck. biting and sucking. She slowly went down. Pulling my collar down. kissing my chest. I felt a hand travel down my body. slipping into my underwear.

"oh fuck." I whimpered loudly as she pushed two fingers into me harshly.

I covered my mouth quickly. trying not to be loud. She went faster. Biting my neck as she did so.

"Fu-" I whispered, a whimper cutting me off.

"go on baby." She smiled against my neck.

My legs started to shake.

"I-I'm gonna cum." I said as I moaned loudly.

"cum for me baby." She whispered into my ear.

That was enough for me to cum for the third time. She slowly stopped, taking her fingers out, causing me to whimper.

"Come here" she said kissing my forehead, giving me a bottle of water.

"You did well princess" she smiled and helped me up.

We walked back to class after sitting for a second. We sat down, acting as if nothing happened. I quickly fell asleep, and woke up to the teacher calling my name, she said I should go to the nurse, and asked why I had been falling asleep so much this week, hmm. I wonder..

  AUTHORS NOTE!!
Thank u for reading my story, I'm sorry if there's any misspellings; I don't feel like checking, lmk if u like it and if u have any requests! Give it a vote if u like it