Ramadhan!

RAMADHAN IS HERE!!

Finally, the most awited month in the Islamic Calendar has arrived. Alhamdillah, most of us already have it planned out.
A question for all those out there, are'nt you worshipping the same Lord throughout the whole year that you worship in Ramadhan? Isn't He the same Rabb?

I mean during Ramadhan all the music videos aside, all evils aside, the Hijaab is ironed and kept on the top drawer, guys the thobes are taken to the laundry and the Quraan that had collected dust over the last eleven months is dusted.

All apps deleted and Quraan and Dua Apps downloaded. Each Facebook Post is Islamic, An aura of sanctity is everywhere, Subhanallah! The peace we get!

May Allah make this our turning point so that we can be better muslims.

Ma shaa Allah! NO judging anyone but WHY CAN'T WE BE THIS WAY FOR THE WHOLE YEAR?? Why only listen to Allah's commands throughout the year? Why can't Haram be always Haram for us and not only in Ramadhan?

Allah Almighty gave us this month so that we could change and so that He could forgive us. How many of our relatives our friends someone we knew who was with us last Ramadhan and are not here today? Allah gave you this chance, how will you use it?

Ramadhan is the most conducive time for your Ibaadah, time for you to repent, afterall Shaytan is locked away....

Abu Hurayrah (may Allah be pleased with him) reported that the Prophet (peace and blessings be upon him) said: When Ramadan enters, the gates of Paradise are opened, the gates of Hellfire are closed and the devils are chained. (Al-Bukhari and Muslim)

It's up to us to decide what we want to do this Ramadhan then ask Allah Almighty to give us Tawfeeq to do it. Are we going to be in a loss?

The Prophet (sallallahu alaihi wa-sallam) climbed upon the Minbar (pulpit) and said, 'Ameen, Ameen, Ameen.' It was said, 'O Messenger of Allah, why did you say Ameen?' He (sallallahu alaihi wa-sallam) said, 'Jibreel came to me and said, 'O Muhammad, he is doomed who hears your mention and does not say, Peace be upon you. (in the Hadeeth of Musnad Ahmad - then Allah may distance him)' He said, 'Say, Ameen.' So, I said, 'Ameen'. Then he said, 'He is doomed who sees the month of Ramadaan come and go, and he has not been forgiven. (in the Hadeeth of Musnad Ahmad - and so he enters Hell Fire, then Allah may distance him)' He said, 'Say, 'Ameen.' So, I said, 'Ameen'. Then he said, 'He is doomed, who grows up and both his parents, or one of them is still alive, and they do not cause him to enter Paradise (in the Hadeeth of Musnad Ahmad - then Allah may distance him)' He said, 'Say, Ameen.' So, I said, 'Ameen.''

Subhanallah! Are we going to be in a loss?( We ask Allah's refuge from that)

This was a supplication by an Angel and replied to by a Prophet. Not just any Angel but Jibreel (Alayhi Salaam) and replied to by Rasulullah Muhammad peace be upon him.

Or are we going to be among the successful?

Abu Hurayrah reported that the Prophet (peace and blessings be upon him) said,

Whoever observes fasts during the month of Ramadan out of sincere faith, and hoping to attain Allah's rewards, then all his past sins will be forgiven. (Al-Bukhari and Muslim)

We should try our very best to try and get Allah's pleasure this Ramadhan... No matter how big our sins are...

Allah says: "Say: O my Servants who have transgressed against their souls! Despair not of the Mercy of Allah: for Allah forgives all sins: for He is Oft-Forgiving, Most Merciful." [Sûrah al-Zumar: 53]

Allah forgives all sins...

Allah says: "Unless he repents, believes, and works righteous deeds, for Allah will change the evil of such persons into good, and Allah is Oft-Forgiving, Most Merciful," [Sûrah al-Furqân: 70]