🔲Episode 12: Invasion🔲

Episode fanfic title: Ain't you going to attack?

///////////////////////000///////////////////////

(Cassandra's POV): In the Interceptor...

When I returned safely to the Interceptor, my Uncle immediately demanded that I contact Kia. He insisted that she was needed to help protect Oa once we entered the Oa route. Without wasting any time, I relayed the message to Kia; she expressed her eagerness to help and gratitude that it was a Friday night.

However, there were some recent events that I needed to inform her about. I sent a coded message to Kia, letting her know that Ragnar broke my arm. Her reaction was intense as she talked about cooking Ragnar into fresh steak. As for Razer, he's been jealous of Byth before he betrayed us, as we tricked him in return. But the most exciting part she paid attention tAttentionn Razer held my hand back at the Spider Guild prison. 

Kia reacted excitedly to this and suggested that it could signify true love and romance blossoming between us. This made me feel anxious, as I didn't want to get my hopes up too high and risk being unable to hold back my feelings any longer. Right now, I'm sitting next to Razer and Aya while talking to Kia... in front of everyone: 

"Scale on 1 to 10, Cass." Kia starts, "How many points does Alucard Hellsing have in the hottest fictional character rank?"

In exchange, Kia can humiliate me since I already talked about my romantic life in private and the mission, "100!" I replied by trying my best not to turn red: "B-Because of how Alucard uses his shadow-eyed powers by becoming his True Vampire and Demonic side, he can slice so many souls in one go!" 

Everyone seemed confused about what we were talking about; Kilowog heard the part about 'Slice so many souls in one go' and questions about what I meant. Kia explained how it is a fictional character who can kill thousands of species without leaving anyone alive. By using Atrocitus as an example, but deadlier and crazier than even himself.

Of course, Kilowog pretended he wasn't terrified before mumbling they were glad that Atrocitus didn't have that kind of demonic power. I laughed about it, whereas Razer seemed to be disturbed by how calmly I answered about describing Atrocitus through a fictional character, to which Aya seemed intrigued and wanted to know more about it. 

Kia receives a call and ends it with her usual farewell, "CodeLight out, Ghosthacker!" "CodeLight out, MasterGrid!" The Interceptor starts heading towards the LigLighthous Razer and expresses his surprise and disbelief. He turns around his seat to face Kia's Uncle and says, "I can't believe you agreed to this course of action. It's a fool's errand."

"I doubt it's foolish, Razer. "From what my Uncle always said, saving lives is never a foolish task." My Uncle nodded in agreement: "She's right. We can reach the Lighthouse before Atrocitus does." 

"But the ultra warp drives of our ship are almost fixed," Razer argued, uncrossing his arms before he raised his hands to emphasize his point of view, whereas Aya turned around and chimed in, "Actually, they are 99.62% complete and will be fully operational within a few hours."

"We should head back to Oa. Then, we can engage Atrocitus' fleet with reinforcements."

"By that time, his armada's in Oan space destroying worlds. If we blow the Lighthouse, we may not even need to fight a war."

That's when Kilowog comes in to lighten up Razer's argument from furthering into a verbal fight: "If we seal off that gateway, we keep the two sides apart, they can't get at each other, and no one gets killed, see?"