Hungry Heist(GoldyCorn)

UCM had just got done with fighting off some corner store robbers as the police show up to arrest them as they are sent to prison the police radio gets a call about someone robbing the donut shop. "Oh excuse me Mr uni-" The cop try's to say but UCM was already gone.As UCM lands at the donut shop A girl in a Sloth super-suit was robbing the donut shop at banana point. "Give me all your frosted donuts man" The villain said as she pointed the banana. "HALT VILLAIN IT IS I UNICORN MANN.....Goldy what are you doing here?"UCM says as he sees goldy holding the banana. "I'm not goldy I am....THE SINISTER SLOTH" she makes a ">:)" face.UCM looks at goldy and walks up to her and grabs the banana and squashed it with his hand. "Oh crap.....YOU'LL NEVER CATCH ME!"Goldy runs away and jumps onto a building but slips and falls off it but gets caught by UCM. "Turn yourself in ms Sinister sloth."he says as he hangs onto the railing with one hand and the other holds onto Goldy. "I could do that or I could....."She grabs his face and kisses him. "Now how about you let me go hm~?" She says in a very flirty tone which causes UCM to become a flustered mess. "Heh...Yeah sure whatever you want Goldy."he says absolutely love struck as he brings Goldy back onto the roof. "Good boy"she says a she pats his head."Ok babethat was fun and all but I really need to head back home I'm kinda tired."UCM says as he looks at her. "Can I come with you please"She begged as she made puppy dog eyes at him through her mask.UCM looks at her and rolls his eyes with a smirk and a blush"How could I say no to a face like that?".He picks her up bridal style and flys her to his house. "So what made you rob a donut shop out of all places to get my attention?"UCM says. "Oh cuz I was hungry....I got you a donut though."She takes out a bag and smiles at him.UCM and Goldy laugh as the fly off into the moonlight.