Cp 5: Temple of the Wolf

Lumine, Klara, and Paimon then arrives at the second temple, Temple of the Wolf were they met up with Kaeya. " You've arrived. Come closer. Can you smell that? " Klara could smell it, she could recognize the smell from anywhere. " It's the smell of burnt Pryo Slimes " Lumine said, Klara agreed.

" Something must have happened in the temple. I imagine there will be slimes, hilichurls, and. . . whatever is giving stormterror extra power " Klara knew what gave him extra power but decided not to say anything. " Oh yes, it is going to be lively in there indeed! " Klara could barely tell if he was trying to be seductive or sarcastic, normally she could read people with ease but Kaeya, a totally different story.

Lumine with a confident expression said " No doubt, nothing more than a disorderly mob of creatures." Kaeya looked at Lumine with a shock look in his eyes and said " Oh. ho-ho! You're quite the brave one aren't you! " Klara crossed her arms and smiled at Lumine knowing that some of her own personality have rubbed off on her.

Kaeya then froze for a moment after seeing Klara smile...

He then shook his head a bit and trys to focus at the task at hand " Let's head in

He then shook his head a bit and trys to focus at the task at hand " Let's head in. No one makes offerings to The Four Winds anymore. Yet the old winds never vanish... We need to clear out the temples..." Klara looked down at the ground and said " For The Four Winds " then looked back up at Kaeya realizing they said it at the same time.

Klara looked away and cleared her throat then followed Lumine to the entrance. Upon entering Klara could already notice some changes to the interior, traps, and many more.

" Let me show you how the Knights of Favonius conquer our adversaries! " Kaeya said and winked at Klara though Klara couldn't tell due to his eye patch so she brushed it off and continued to follow him.

" Hmm. If I'm not mistaken, the end of the temple should be up there " He then pointed upward where the source is, Paimon flouted closer to him and said " Wait. . . how do you know? " she asked " Heh, experience " he replied. Klara could sense the smugness in his voice though she wouldn't be surprise if it is true.

The four of us then saw some hilichurls nearby, Kaeya and Lumine then glided down to them. Klara knew she didn't have a glider so she decided to summon her light wings. Light energy emerge from her vision and went tolds her back and shaped into her wings

 Light energy emerge from her vision and went tolds her back and shaped into her wings