Ghost 👻

Warnings:
*dom/sub
*praise/degrading kink
*rough sex
* getting caught
(I think that should be all😅)

Warnings:*dom/sub*praise/degrading kink*rough sex* getting caught(I think that should be all😅)

(I don't know who this belongs to it is not mine! But it is nice to look at 🤭)

I was rudely awaken from my nap by Soap screaming. I quickly make my way out my room to the rec room to check on what the hell is going on.

"I swear someone better be dying for you to be screaming so god damn loud!" I don't like being waken up from naps I get very grumpy and they should know better by now.

I walk through the door to the rec room seeing ghost sitting on top of Soap and Gaz laughing his ass off at the side. "Why?" I ask "Y/N please help me!" Soap pleads under ghost.

"Why should I you idiots just woke me up from my nap. Ghost why are you sitting on him?" I question the man. He looks at me and says. "He thought it would be funny to keep bugging me, banging on the door while I'm in the bathroom. I told him if he didn't cut it out I would make him regret it."

"Let me guess Gaz you put Soap up to this?" I ask looking over to the man. He just nods his head holding in his laugh.

"Well soap he warned you and you didn't listen so I can't help you there." Soap just looks up at me. "I'll do anything if you help me. I-I'll buy your drinks for two nights when we go out next time. Please just get this man off of me." "You promise?" I ask. "Promise!"

"Don't think about it Y/N if you try to help him..." I cut him off "you'll what punish me?" I say with a sly smirk challenging him. "You're playing with fire little girl." His voice gets deeper. I like playing with fire so I'll take him up on that challenge.

I walk up to ghost bending down a little to his ear. "What kind of punishment do you have in mind sir~" I drag out the last part knowing he loves it. I've caught on to how he reacts when I call him sir.

He growls getting off of soap. I take that as my queue to run and play games with him. As I sprint towards the rooms I see price walking down the stairs I make my way towards him. "Help me!" I call out to him. Ghost not far behind me. I hide behind Price body.

"Don't use him as a shield! Come here!" "Never!" I yell back. "What is going on?" Price ask still shielding me from ghost. "I was punishing soap for fucking around with me and she helped him escape I told her if she did I would punish her as well." "To be fair you got up and he ran so I didn't do shit!"

"I don't have time for this." Price says with slight amusement in his voice. He walks away leaving me open for ghost to grab. "Price you traitor! You left me open-" "Got you!" He says picking me up and throwing me on his shoulder. I start to punch his back and butt. "Let go of..." I'm cut off when a slap comes down on my butt.