Chp.5 Satoru Gojo's Been Sealed

-PLAY THEME SONG-

-AUTHOR's POV-

As we left off...Gojo stumbled upon the prison realm in front of him, but not just that...someone else stumbled upon him too, and happens to be his best friend, Sugur Geto, who Gojo thought he killed him...

Geto: Hey, Satoru. Long time no see.

Gojo Mind: A..fake?! ...A transformation technique.?! N-No...it's really him!

Gojo couldn't believe his eyes, the fact he thought he's seeing a ghost, but is wrong, he is actually seeing his best friend alive. His best friend, who turn out evil during their young days at jujutsu, and then Gojo to kill him after Geto's defeat against Yuta, and overrunning the city with curses.
.
.
Just by seeing "Geto" all he can do, is have tons of flashbacks from back then about him and Geto, back when they were best friends, back when none of this ever happened in their time...he couldn't even speak at all...all he could do is stand there...and look at "Geto". Suddenly, the prison realm speeches into several cubes around Gojo, and to trap him there...

Gojo: NGH!!

Geto: You should not loose in thought, not in mindset of battle, Satoru.

Gojo: *I don't sense curse energy, nor can't live my body at all. Is this checkmate?* ...So, who the bell are you?

Geto: Why, Im Suguru Geto, don't you remember me? How sad.

Gojo: No...your body and curse energy, only information provided by my six eyes is telling me you're Suguru Geto. But...with both my heart and soul know otherwise! Now answer me, who the fuck are you?!

Geto: ...Creepy.

Suddenly, Geto pulls a string out from the stitched round his head, and yet...he pulls out his entire upper head off, gives this sadistic smile...and to revel his brain, or say a brain, that happens to be a curse, and yet also to be in Geto's body?!?!?!

and to revel his brain, or say a brain, that happens to be a curse, and yet also to be in Geto's body?!?!?!

"Geto": How can you possibly tell?

Gojo: Nrgh!!

"Geto": That's my technique you see. I can pass to one body to another by replacing its brain of myself, of course I can also use the techniques of the owner's body. I really want this man's curse manipulation, to tell the truth, You never had Shoko dispose Suguru Geto's body after, didn't you? And thanks to that not happening, I manage to obtain this body with ease. Don't worry I'll release you eventually. In 100-no, maybe 1000 years. You're just too strong to be loose, and in my way from my plans.

Gojo: Hehe, you really forgot something. You wanna know who beat the living crap out of that body before I killed it.

"Geto": Why of course, Yuta Okkotsu. But, I just don't see much appeal from that boy as you do. Copying techniques without any conditions, and a bottomless whelm of curse energy, both of those are just affects obtain from binding its soul from his beloved: Rika. Sorry, Yuta Okkotsu could never replace you. But...there is this other special grade student from your school, who I cursed him with that cursed parasite when he was a little child.