~★12★~

PROBABLY VERY BADLY WRITTEN SMUT IN THIS CHAPTER SO BARE WITH ME I HAVE NEVER WRITTEN SMUT BBGS😔🙏‼

I DO NOTTT KNOW HOW TO WRITE SMUT OKKK!!!

"..gyu.."

Beomgyu leaned in to connect their lips again.

While they were kissing yeonjun got on top of beomgyu and straddled him.

They were still kissing pationetly untill yeonjun broke the kiss this time.

"...do you wanna continue..?"

"...y-yes.."beomgyu said with flushed cheeks.
Yeonjun smiled at gyus cuteness.

He leaned in again but except for beomgyus lips he went for his neck.

Yeonjun started kissing,sucking and biting lightly on beomgyus neck but when beomgyu whimpered lightly he started leaving love marks all over his neck.

Yeonjun was getting hard at this point but he was not gonna rush anything because this is probably beomgyus first time.

"Aahmn~ hy-hyung.." beomgyu moaned softly.

Yeonjun looked up at beomgyu and saw his lust filled eyes,...damn that look straight went to his cock.

"Have u ever done this before..?" Yeonjun asked in a husky voice.

"N-no...this is my first time..."

"I will make it worth it, and i will be careful don't worry ok"

"..ok"

"If you wanna stop anytime,  you just have to say it ok?"

"Ok"

Beomgyu was very nervous before but yeonjun made it alot better now by reassuring him .

Yeonjun quickly took off his shirt and beomgyu got to see his defined abs for the first time.

Yeonjuns built was so attractive he couldn't take his eyes off of him.

Yeonjun smirked after seeing this.

"Drooling already?" He teased with a smirk from which beomgyu flushed to a crimson shade.

Yeonjun took beomgyus shirts bottom in his hand and looked up at beomgyu for consent.

Beomgyu nodded lightly and yeonjun took of his shirt.

Yeonjun was just mesmerised by beomgyus beauty because he was just gorgeous, out of this world ethereal.

Beomgyu was feeling shy and insecure under yeonjuns stare untill his words calmed him down.

"You are so pretty i can't even put it in words...you are just too gorgeous foe this world..woah.."

Beomgyu was almost on the verge of tears because yeonjun was the first person to ever compliment him this much. He was so grateful to have yeonjun in his life even if it was so suddenly.

After yeonjun said those words..beomgyu realised....he is in fact in love with this man and those butterflies weren't a stomachache..

They both then took off all of their pieces of clothing.

Beomgyu was feeling embarrassed because this was his first time showing himself to anyone. But when he saw yeonjun all his worries changed...now he wasn't worried about how he si looking but about how that would even fit inside him...

(lmao what am i doing with my life...this is what depression and anxiety does to you kids...)

"You good...if you wanna stop we can ok.. you don't have to pressure yourself love"