new year's Eve

An pov

Its been a week since yn came back to korea. Today was new years eve and everyone was super excited to see what new year unfolds for them.

"Ynie" she heard her dad's soft voice and she turned around.
"Yes dad?" yn said "get ready by 7'o' clock we are going for a party"

"Do I have to come?" Yn asked with disgusting face , she hated parties especially those so called rich society balls

"Don't wory we'll sneek out like always" Felix whispered "yes you have to come and you aren't allowed to sneak out" yn's father said glaring at Felix and he gulped.

"Alright dad" yn said pouting.

. .

"What the fuck is wrong with you?" Jungkook shouted with gritted teeth.
"S-sorry sir th-this won't happen again"
"Yeah it won't " he smirked and loaded his gun.

The man's eyes widened and he went on his knees "please I beg you sir I have a family"
Jungkook's eyes darkened but he threw his gun away "get out " he said alot more calmly.

The phone rang and he picked up "hello kookie" jungkook cooled his anger down and "yes mom! What happened? ''
" Come home in the evening " he saw this coming and replied" mom I have a meeting ".
''cancel it " a steen voice was heard and the phone ended with a beep.

Jungkook knew today was the new years eve and that's why he rescheduled a meeting so that he doesn't have to go in the stupid party .

Jungkook sigh and picked up his coat and left the enormous building to reach his mansion ..

To be continued.....